or Connect

Posts by CDsMom1031

Sara, when you go, don't forget to eat.
I know I shouldn't. It's the overnight shift, midnight to 8a. I wouldn't be able to sleep until Conner did, around 9p, so I'd get two hours... Maybe. Then I have to be back at work at 6p tomorrow. Blah. Amanda, you're smart. You'll figure something out. I'm an avid Judge Judy watcher though, so if you do give him the car that still has the loan on it, PUT IT IN HIS NAME.
My boss just asked me to work tonight. Seriously, woman. Gr. And I know I'm going to because I'm a softy. FML Amanda, IDK how vindictive you are in real life, but I personally would keep both vehicles if I financially could. On the other hand, I've never gone through a D so IDK how much easier it is when both parties are cooperative.
I am. I was due yesterday. He was unable to do a sweep.
Too small. He said he did what he could... I'm okay still being pregnant. I'm just worried my doctor will start being more pushy next week, especially if my NST isn't perfect.
He told me to put myself into labor to get out of my own misery. Duhhh. You think I wanna stay pregnant? LOL I told him I'd schedule these things to make him feel better but that I wouldn't be going because she'll be here by then.
128/82. Still 190lbs. 148bpm. 1cm. 50% effaced. Non stress test, ultrasound, and appointment scheduled for Monday.
128/82. Still 190lbs. 148bpm. 1cm. 50% effaced. Non stress test, ultrasound, and appointment scheduled for Monday.
Send me a puppy as a baby gift??? =)
I really do have an anomaly for a child. He's been taking himself to bed for awhile now, haha. Sara, cold stuff. Sandwiches, etc. Amanda, eat. And quit biting your fingernails. This doctor's office is packed today. How annoying.