or Connect

Posts by mylilmonkeys

Yes, we just watched this through Netflix, too. I have spent all summer on the couch suffering with morning sickness. This show sent me into instant nesting. In a BAD way!!! I moved way too much furniture one day, on my own, pregnant, up and down stairs, just because I couldn't take the clutter the way it was. LOL There's lots more I want to do, but I'm slowing down. Our house isn't terrible, but it could improve. We have a lot of stuff sitting around to be fixed. ...
Okay, finally found time to finish my thoughts here... We've planned home births since our second baby. I've studied midwifery, apprenticed with my midwife for over a year, so I've got a good handle on the risks, I believe, and know my midwife and her qualities very well. My midwife has not done twins herself, but now partners with a very experienced midwife, trained in the Netherlands, who has done twins. She would agree to attend us at home, provided positioning is...
Quote: Originally Posted by ~Nancy~ Just a suggestion .... you said that your wife liked the name Dylan. I think that this is also an Indian name. Maybe spelled Dhillon? Just what I was going to mention! I had an Indian couple as doula clients. They named their son Dhilan. We also have had some controversy with some of our chosen names. We usually don't discuss them with others during the pregnancies anymore. After our third was born,...
I may be posting here prematurely, but I need a place to decompress. We have six kids and are currently expecting, due in March. From the get-go this pregnancy has been "odd". I started suspecting twins when I could palpate my uterus at 8 weeks. People started enquiring if we were expecting when I was 9 weeks. After 12 weeks, people no longer asked, it was obvious! And we weren't really going to announce this one to the family until it was obvious.... I've been...