or Connect

Posts by wannabmomkt

Does your DD want to come out to your side of the family? Is it something she wants to talk about with them, or let things progress and avoid "the talk"? It may not be necessary for her to come out to them, especially if you all know they will not be supportive. If they wouldn't support her lifestyle anyway, why does she need to discuss it with them?   I came out to my parents as a teenager and dealt with negative reactions before and after that from various people....
Thanks everyone for the input! It gives me a little more to think about and some ideas to talk about with my doctor.     Today is 15DPO and with another BFN I've lost hope this cycle. We're going to take a break this month and hopefully will try again in July. Good luck everyone!   Pokey: Could you move me to taking a break? Thank you!
Thanks guys for the input. I did realize the extra long time between O and AF (rather than CD1 and O) was a bit unusual. This is my fourth month tracking ovulation by using OPK, and only my first with temps. According to the OPKs I ovulate right around CD 10 each month, and my cycle is regularly 32-33 days. So everything seems to be the same month to month, just a bit odd. And my temps this month kept increasing at slow intervals after my O, and the nurse that did our...
Hope everyone had a nice weekend!   Carmen: GOOD LUCK! It sounds like you have a great KD, I hope this time is the one for you and your DP.   AFM: I am 14DPO so thinking that the BFN this morning is probably accurate but I'm still holding on to some hope. I have a question about HPT and cycle length. Although today is 14DPO for me, AF is not expected for another 6 days. When I was looking up HPT accuracy I think it was a lot more accurate the day of or day...
Good Morning Everyone!   Pokey: Thanks for the cute pics, they definitely got a few smiles out of me :)   Chris: Welcome!! I don't have any advice for you, sorry! I do not know much about embryo donation. I'm glad you're here though!   Hopeful: I am so so sorry about your BFN. Will you be trying again this cycle? I would be happy if I knew for sure (AF arrival) sooner rather than later in my cycle. Even when I get to 14 DPO and still have to wait about a...
Thanks again Sophie - the info on FF is really helpful, I will make sure to go back and read some of that!
Sorry wishin   Carmen: oops! that mistake must have been because I am not getting my morning coffee! Lol
I'm sending lots of baby dust to everyone hoping that this week is a positive one!   Wishin: Good luck with the upcoming tests! Were you going in today for the second blood test? Fingers are crossed for you!   Pokey: I hope AF comes right away so you can get started on the next cycle. I know the wait can be dreadful. But soon you will be starting again on a new cycle! :) I hope its the right cycle for you!   Angela: sorry about the BFNs, there's still hope...
Thanks  Sophie  and Pokey - that reall y helps shed some light on things for me. I appreciate the responses! I feel better about my temps, and they've stayed above the O dip... I'm hoping they keep rising!
Congrats, odinsmama!   pokey: from the day I think I ovulated my temp went up .3 the next day, another .1 the following day, and another .2 the third day for a total of .6. Then it dropped by .3 ... I don't think that little bit of an increase is normal?? I take my temperature every morning before I get out of bed, usually just take it then go back to sleep for an hour. Any ideas?   agreenmum: Good luck!!