or Connect

Posts by Mel38

Oh Jo, it sounds so hard. I can't wait for you to get to UAE either.
Yeah, Lofty, you and your kids are amazing.   Happy mama-birthday, Nick
Kerc: So true! I need to remember to make time for each one individually, too. I hope you are feeling better today.   Nick: I hope that the district evaluation at least has some feedback and ideas on where to go from here. I am at least glad that you aren't feeling pushed in any certain direction by teachers, physicians, etc.   Sparkle: So interesting how you - or how we all - focus on certain aspects of our kids personalities, how we have experienced them, and give...
for HBM! Gaye for an amazing cold-water swim despite a very fun-filled evening the night before! And I'm all with the dating situation.   Jo, wow, loving your trip photos. Sorry about all the discomforts - do the kids mind it much? I hope everyone stays healthy and enjoys this part of the trip.   Nic, so sorry that the visit to the pediatrician didn't give you any better or clearer picture about what to do. Poor guy, how is he feeling about school? Also, I was...
Thank you for the link - very interesting!!  about your DS's note to the teacher. Thanks, Geo! If you weren't always so busy, I would say heck yes, you should write a book! At least Navigating the Education System For Dummies, or Advocating for Your Child 101
Happy travels, Jo!   JG - so sorry about all the trouble and stress this shut-down is causing! Yay for a full freezer, though, and try to enjoy some family time for a few (hopefully not too many more!) days.   MelW -  congratulations on your A+!! And the 30 day yoga challenge sounds neat.   Real - What a troubled and complex person. It's hard to even think about him as a son, and about his mother. It sure doesn't fit my idea about what he was and what motivated him....
Boy have I got some catching up to do   So, to make up for my total dongo-ness, here's a shiny new thread for my Dingo friends
2013 Dingo Race Results     mommajb - Tinkerbell Half, January 20, 2013 mel38 - Charlie Post Classic 15k - January 26, 2013 - 1:38:46 realrellim - Yeti Chase 10K, January 27, 2013 bec - Desert Classic Half Marathon, February 2, 2013 realrellim - Ralston Creek Half Marathon, February 10, 2013 - 1:59:47 tjsmama - Runnin' of the Green Lucky 7k, March 10, 2013 - 41:58 JayGee - AOH 5k - March 10, 2013 - 27:48 (DS's time - 26:53, for his first 5K ever!) poppywise -...
2013 Dingo Race List :       Loftmama - Milam Settler's Day 5K, November 23, 2013         2014    tjsmama - Colorado Marathon 1/2 marathon, May 4, 2014 tjsmama - Ironman 70.3 Boulder, June 15, 2014 tjsmama - Boulder Peak Triathlon, July 13, 2014 tjsmama - Ironman Boulder, August 3, 2014   Special dates:   September 24, 2012  Annual Griffin Memorial 5k - where ever you may be that day, whether organized or solo, whether running, walking, cycling, meandering...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Welcome to the October 2013 Dingo thread. New visitors to the Dingo Thread may ask, "but, what is a Dingo?" Dingoes are mamas (defined loosely, when needed) who run, walk, cycle, tri, and participate in whatever sport they need to sustain their awesome mama selves in lives that are definitely dynamic. Sometimes, a Dingo is injured, or life takes a turn, and she has to take a break from her chosen sport. Whether active or aspiring,...