or Connect

Posts by mama to B

eyesfacelips.com has 55% off their whole site
Back to post my budget! My budget changes almost every month, my income is higher some months and lower others so its just an average. At the end the month just before the next months starts I sit down and low ball everything I will be taking in then budget from there.   Rent: 500 (includes lights/heat) Bank Fee: 12.95 Car Insurance: 63.50 (going down to 32ish next month) Tenan:- 43.70 (going down to 22ish next month) Life Insurance: 48.38 Tax Free Savings:...
I'm not to bad at the basic things, fold the laundry, put away the clothes, load/unload the dish washer, sweep, vaccuum, swiffer wet, put away toys etc..but the extra stuff like wash the walls, the baseboards, wash the cupboard doors, move the fridge/stove out and sweep/mop. Even cleaning the bathroom like deep cleaning ugh.. I get so overwhelmed just think about everything that NEEDS to be done.. How do you do it all? And how often? I have no idea where to start.
I kind of follow him.. Kind of... I already have my 1000$ EF and am working on a 5000$ one, not really as much as he says but thats my goal. I also am putting a small amount of money away for DD for school. Right now I put no matter what 75$ into savings and 25$ into dds account this comes out automatically 75$ into my TFSA and 25$ into her RESP. I also put an extra 100 into another account which I have on my bank card, I keep 500$ in there and anything extra get...
How do you keep your budget? I have a binder and write it all out by hand, every time I spend something I write it in the binder.   Would anyone care to share their budget? I will be back to post mine after supper!
Toys for dd, clothes for dd and myself, we eat out at least once a week, craft things for dd, nights out with the girls.. I put a misc section in my budget, eat out, gym, out, babysitter, etc. So I know how much I have in each section to work with.
It's me and and my 2 year old dd, 1 full time daycare child, 1 part time child, and another adult 3-4 days/nights a week. A dog and cat, includes diapers, pet food, toiletries, etc. I was spending 500+ a month, but I found lots was going to waste. I cut it down to 400 and am now working on cutting it to 320-350. I am meal planning not letting things go to waste and not buying what we don't need or much convieinece food. I feel like it's high around here but I'm not sure...
I haven't been keeping this updated so I went back over my reciepts. Half my eat out budget is already gone...It will be hard to stick to! The weekend starts tomorrow for me, it should be a budgeted spend day a few groceries. Saturday however will be scary, craft fair, shopping, and out to eat. Hopefully I will get a big chunk of christmas shopping done!  
Quote: Originally Posted by JudiAU Why are you being so little for taking care of another child? $600 / month is terrible pay I understand that the care is in your home (not theirs) and that you have your DD with you and both of those tend to lower pay. But that is very, very low. ED: Just noticed your post above. Yikes. I get that a daycare is charging less but why wouldn't people expect more for what you are offering. Nannies in my area (I know...
Quote: Originally Posted by ilovemygirl Thanks ladies. I've thought about it but I don't want to give up the little bit I do have with dd. With just one extra child I'm still able to take dd out and bring her to the library, park, play dates, run errands, etc. All things she absolutely loves doing and I love doing with her. We would be house bound if I took in just one more child because I have a small car. There's no way I would fit three cars seats in...