or Connect

Posts by redheadinlove

I am 39 weeks and 4 days today, due December 9. I had my DS at 36 weeks, so I figured I would go 37, 38 max with this one. I was wrong. On Saturday we went shopping, I was hoping all the walking would start something. It didn't. A lady at the store asked when I was due, and recommended doing jumping jacks. She said she did about 20 and her water broke with all 3 of her kids. I came home and did 40 and still nothing. I woke up today and had more energy than I have in a...
Thank you all so much for the support and advice, I really appreciate it.   I just wanted to update. I am 37 weeks tomorrow, I have continued with my UP and I feel great. It is amazing to not feel bound to doctors' orders and appointments.   My babe is still moving around a lot, but he has been spending more time in the center of my belly and or head down. He still moves to a diagonal lie sometimes, but not continuously like before. He is currently...
MittensKittens - I am really hoping he won’t be in transverse position for delivery. I think he is breech more of the time than transverse anyway so I am keeping my fingers crossed. The risks that come with a bicornuate uterus are early miscarriage, growth restriction (he is growing fine), abnormal presentation (breech, transverse), and premature labor. I am not against calling 911 or going to the hospital if treatment is needed. However if it isn’t, I don’t want to be in...
Sorry this is WAY too long, but I don't really have anyone to support me and talk to other than my husband and our baby will be his first. A little history - I had my son almost 9 years ago. I was told that he was breech at around 32 weeks, scheduled for an amniocentesis for lung maturity and a c/s. A week before the scheduled procedures when I was 36 weeks, I went into labor. I was young, and didn't know I was in labor. I just thought I had a bad case of constipation....