or Connect

Posts by ToadJode

My 3 1/2 year twin girls are no longer the sweet, little angels they used to be. They have completely changed and I'm not sure how to handle it or what to do. I am not a yeller and I find that I have been yelling a lot, which I hate. I can't discipline them. I can't offer rewards that appeal to them. Nothing works to help with their behavior.   Many days, one of them will wake up screaming. She doesn't even have to have a trigger - just wakes up pissed off at the world....
All of a sudden, something has snapped in my little angels and they have become little devils!   To begin, they have started taking their diapers off after pooping during a nap and smearing it all over their room. I have tried putting jammies on backwards and other methods, nothing has helped.    I thought that transitioning them to toddler beds would help so that we can begin the process of potty training at night. They are doing very well at night time with...
Check out Milennium Park....although I was there in August, so the weather for a park was much better then.
Nope, they were full term.
Okay, so more naps throughout the day??   I was worried that if they slept too much during the day, they won't sleep at night.
See, I was trying to put them to bed LATER because they are sleeping through the night pretty much from 7pm - 7am (sometimes will wake up for a mid-night feeding) and I figured if they went to bed much earlier they would be up and ready to play way too early for us. I don't mind getting up for feedings in the middle of the night, but I'd rather not have to wake up and stay awake because they are tired of sleeping. Does that make sense??   It's relatively...
My 3 month old twin girls are generally very well-tempered and happy...however, EVERY day we face the dreaded afternoon meltdown. It's late afternoon/early evening, before we start bathing/feeding/bedtime process. Well, we feed them as needed whenever they want, but this is well before that last bottle before bed.   I don't know how to handle it or what to do. It's like nothing will console them. Diapers clean and dry. Bellies are full. Not sick. Not being ignored....
I'm glad we bought:   Boppy - helped for feedings, and just lounging around Frame stroller - so much easier than the bulky graco stroller when we go shopping (I have twins so I can wear one and put one in the carrier) Crib - we have our girls sleeping together in one crib and it has worked really well for us Double Jogging Stroller - I live in Florida so I can run outside most of the year, this thing is great! Bouncy chair - for some reason, my girls prefer...
I guess you have a point, but my customers have proven to be really nosey about other things too, like if I was planning a c-section, breastfeeding stuff, and even if I had IVF to have my twins....none of which I think are their business.  
We typically do toiletries, candy, hand sanitizer, lip balm, and little stuff like that in stockings.   As my kids are only 3 months this Christmas, their stockings will be left empty, but next year they will probably get toothbrushes, socks, maybe a small cardboard book, car toys, etc...