or Connect

Posts by MrsPP

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA for so long. I've been reading and silently cheering you all on! Popping back in to send some veggies to Krista - YAY!!!   For those of you who remember me from before: hello again! and to the folks I don't know: hello to you too!   DW finally got a job!!!! She's actually working as an attorney! We are so happy. And of course we decided to get a puppy because, you know, NBNP and all that, and then she gets a job the same week!...
Holy shit 2ez!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
This very thing was just covered on Offbeat Mama! Check it out: http://offbeatmama.com/2011/03/lesbians-undergo-ivf
seraf - CONGRATULATIONS!!! 
Good afternoon ladies! Just taking a quick break from my paper (which has been killing me!) to check in.    Library - you said you hoped it was on a good topic, it is! But it is still killing me. It's for my group counseling class and the purpose of the paper is to come up with a group proposal for our fictional agency - my proposal is a support group for lesbians ttc! It's great and I am enjoying writing it but it's long and time consuming - but I'm in grad school...
Oh Isa  I am so sorry. I really thought this was it - BUT no AF yet, right? So maybe, just maybe...until then  Have a blast in Hawaii - you deserve it!!!
I used to watch Grey's Anatomy religiously until about 2 seasons ago - I do kind of miss it. So is Callie pregnant? I have a HUGE crush on the actress that plays her, Sara Rameriez, because (nerd alert!) she was the original Lady of the Lake in Spamalot. She has a killer voice. And curves, and smile... That is a bummer that it had to come from a one night stand. Ugh.    Isa - I am still so hopeful for you!!!    AmandaMom - You too! I am so sorry your having a...
KSDoulaMama - Hello and welcome back    We know each other IRL - her DW and my DW were childhood friends!   Max - I am currently reading the book you picked - I LOVE it! I will be anxious to see what you think!
Dawn!!! Oh my goodness what fantastic news! Beginners luck is amazing - sorry I am a little late to the parade  And to answer your question - DW is a brand spankin' new attorney. She was sworn in to the Bar in November - the crappy economy is not our friend.   Isa - I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Between your posts here and your blog...I don't know...I just have good feelings about this cycle for you    AmandaMom - GO TWINS! I hope your timing was...
Good morning (almost afternoon!) ladies -    Isa - I am sorry about your freak out! 10 weeks would really suck. And I can totally understand the wanting to go forward while DP wants to hold back. And the money worries. Totally, totally understand. Where did you go for Indian? We usually stick to the places on Devon but I am always wanting to try new things!   AmandaMom - I love that we both watched the Great Sperm Race on the same night :) It was so cool! And I...