or Connect

Posts by SweetKidsOfMine

Sounds interesting! Where do you get these special beads from?
Pregnant with number 5. 8+ weeks now. We've already told our kids and the oldest 2 are excited. My 4 yo does not want another baby and says he is happy with his baby sister. Nervous about telling certain family members as well. Although it shouldn't be a huge surprise since they all know I've always wanted a larger family. Op are you finished at 7? Or still undecided? We are definitely done after this one and Dh will be going for the V. Kinda sad but my mind and body!...
You can add me to the success list. Got my bfp on Jan 4th. I'm not sure on dates so go for my dating ultrasound on Wednesday. Good luck to all the others waiting to test
So I had what I thought was af starting 2 mornings ago. But nothing since. Is my ppaf all wonky or did I O late and that could possibly be implantation bleeding? It was more than just streaking which had been my implantation in the past... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you considered co-sleeping? That could help you out on space for the first year+. My 10 month old has only slept in our bed, makes night feelings so much easier! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apparently it is also used to help tummy issues. Were you having stomach problems before you started using it that went away? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to join as well. My DD is 10 months old and nurses around the clock. I've had one ppaf one day shy of her 9 month bday but nothing since. All tests are coming back negative. Previously I was used to very regular cycles. Is this normal for me to skip af? We aren't really trying but not avoiding or preventing. This would be DC 5 for us! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have seriously been thinking of applying for this same program but it appears that I need to take some high school courses that are perquisites. I tried to find that group on Facebook but no matches are coming up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How is your nipples now? Any healing since your last post? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This being my fourth I mainly have everything, but there is always something that catches my eye! So far I have bought/ordered a Didysling, and my custom Kindercarry was just delivered last week. I do need a new car seat but will just borrow the infant from a friend for the couple of winter months we need it then get the convertible one in the Spring.   You mama's ordering the Beco, good choice! I loved the Beco with my last for when he was small.