or Connect

Posts by cuddlemama0507

I'm here to commiserate a bit.  I had to go back to work pretty early for financial reasons and DH is taking great care of DD, but she is giving him the hardest time with the bottle.  Last week he had a couple of really successful days with the Breastflow.  But, this week has been a totally different story.  I was going to grab a couple of different bottles this weekend to try something new.  I don't want the poor thing to be hungry or upset, and I don't want DH to be...
Hey everyone!  I'm so glad there's some interest.  I just had my new little one a little less than 2 weeks ago; so, I'm laying low right now.  But, I would definitely love to meet up in a few weeks or so!   midoulamom - I use Dr. Bergman with The Pediatric Place.  We've been pleased with him so far.  Here's his website if you want to check him out.  www.thepediatricplace.com.
My sweet June Marie came into this world on June 22 at 12:24 pm.  I woke up that morning around 6:15 with a contraction.  After carefully listening to my body, we headed to the hospital at 9:00 am and get settled.  Around 10:15 I was able to get into the water, which was huge!  I can't get over how much easier it was to handle contractions in the water.  I labored a little longer with my wonderful DP and midwife by my side and pushed for around 45 minutes.  My baby girl...
I really wish I could still be at work.  I'm not used to be home like this, but there is no way I can walk around work right now.  So be it.   I went to the midwife today, and I'm 3 cm and 70% effaced!  Come on baby!   Oh, and now I'm wishing I got my eyebrows waxed.  I might have to do that tomorrow.
A massage sounds really nice.  I've been trying not to spend any extra money - we're going to be tight while I'm on maternity leave - but it may be worth it.   Today I'm 39 weeks and 1 day.  Heading to the midwife this afternoon, and I think I'm going to have her check me.  I haven't been checked yet, and now I'm just plain curious.  I am physically drained, and it must come across to other people.  The comments from random people in public have been flooding in. ...
Labor vibes to both of you!!
Congratulations on your beautiful baby!! 
Congratulations!!  I hope that you and Seth are doing well.
Congratulations!!  Enjoy your new little one!!
Woohooooo!  Welcome to this world, baby Miles.