or Connect

Posts by maritraveler

Name? (if you feel like it) Mari   You and maybe your partners age at the birth? 29 and29   Are the babies Mono or Di or what combo of both? Mono-di   What number of kids will is be for you? 2nd and 3rd   Genders? Will you be finding out? both girls!   EDD and or planned birth timing?  born at 37 weeks 0 days.  Induced Amaia vaginal and Elena c-section   State you live in? MA   Anything else you want to share?  Just b/c you...
Mine were both head down and the doctor told me I should get an epi, in case the top one turned, and she could pull her out breech.  She wouldn't pull a breech baby out without an epi.  I got one very late in the game, around 8 cms, since I really didn't want one.  In the end I got a fever from the epi and had to have the 2nd one as a c-section after 4.5 hours of non-progressive labor with the 2nd.  The first came after pushing for only 20 min.  I don't know what to tell...
My twins turn 6 months tomorrow and it has been quite hard.  I had them when my son was 21 months old and I think the toddler being with them makes it much harder.  They came 3 weeks early since I was basically forced by my doctor to be induced since identical twins shouldn't be delivered after 37 weeks.  I think this was a huge problem.  They act like premies, even though, they are technically full-term.  I think a few more weeks in the womb would have helped them a...