or Connect

Posts by ~~Sarah~~

I'm just going to go right ahead and assume that my nipples are not supposed to be fuschia. They are also starting to be a little sore and some of the skin surrounding them looks thin and... weird. I'm thinking it might be thrush? Or maybe somehow a pumping-related injury? Does anyone have any insight on this?
...wait, where is the little one?! Seriously though, I just had my new baby (less than 24 hours ago! It's a girl!) who is teeny tiny. At 6lb 3oz she came out a full 2lbs smaller than her older sister did! (also an entire month earlier) I'm not used to a babe this tiny in bed - I feel like she needs glow-in-the-dark stripes or her jammies!   My question is about keeping her safe from her big sister - your basic rambunctious 2 year old, who rolls and crawls and hugs...
Many diaper companies recommend oxygen bleaches. I've never had an issue myself...  
She (I was SURE it was going to be a boy) came out today around 12:45p after a relatively easy labor.  I'm so happy to get her out safely and easily, especially at 37 weeks.
Trust birth to do what? I'm never quite sure what that means exactly. Is it the same as trusting nature? I trust that "nature" won't kill me in the middle of the night tonight. The likelihood is rather low... doesn't mean it won't happen. I'm also pretty convinced that I won't wake up tomorrow with symptoms of heart failure or diabetes. Which also doesn't mean it won't happen.   What is there to trust or not trust? I don't get it. You've had awful experiences with...
Once the placenta is no longer attached, it is essentially a large chunk of raw meat. The question then becomes "how long would I leave a large chunk of large meat without preservation of some sort?" Of course, most steaks (for example) are destined to me cooked before they are eaten, and so can be left out a bit longer. If you are going to eat your placenta raw - it must be treated more like sushi meat.    A normal (good) kitchen knife should do the job, keeping in...
yeah. He was OP yesterday in the morning, then went back to his usual ROA. Three days ago he spent some time LOA/LOT.    They move. A whole bunch sometimes.   And if you read the textbooks - the baby engages in the pelvis in an OT/OP and asynclitic position before turning more anterior.    *shrug* I'm not a fan of the pre-labor compulsive baby positioning. 
I dunno... you might just have to live with it :(   Have you tried peroxide or one of those other fancy "oxygen bleach" stain removers?
PM me...
The Boba has a place for a toddler feet to sit which would relieve the pressure off of her thighs.