or Connect

Posts by AlaaJ

How is wholewoman depressing? That comment made me chuckle. In my experience, it has been the light that saved me from a very very dark place. It teaches me the simple anatomical truth of my female pelvic system and how to hold and carry myself so that I can provide this system the best support possible. How is that depressing? You don't even need to buy anything to learn this information. Everything I learned to start reversing my prolapse, I learned right there on the...
ARE there ones out there who regret NOT vaccinating?
I am new to the whole vaccine issue. I vaccinated my first 2 kids dutifully, no questions asked. With kid 3, I kept having to put off vaccines (vaccines were pricey, then we were moving, then he had a cold, etc.) and before I knew it, he was 10 mos old and still hadn't received a single vaccine. I felt guilty and the two times I took baby to the doctor I was soundly scolded for not yet vaccinating him - I was told I was unresponsible and taking chances because we live in...
Quote: here's the posture: http://www.youtube.com/user/WholeWomanInc#p/u/5/RvGROzIYN6w        
Well Sharita has had six kids so I think she probably has a pretty good personal yardstick to measure where she should be at at six weeks pp. My cervix is quite low also, much lower than is normal for me, and I have recently found that the whole woman posture really helps to keep things better positioned. On the days that I stand up properly, my pelvic organs do too. On the days that I slouch more, my pelvic organs do too. I've found that the reasoning behind whole woman...
Everyone has thoughts like these.   I personally deal with it with a religious perspective. In my religion, jealousy is considered something natural. But when it becomes extreme and it is accompanied by not so nice thoughts, it's an "illness" of the heart and one should strive against it. If I come across something that I find myself coveting or liking or admiring, I ask God to bless that thing and, for me, this right away removes the ugly beast inside. I believe...
I need some success stories. I need to know it can be done. I avoided for only 17 cycles before making a mistake.   I cannot risk that again.   Anyone?   PS: less than 3 years success stories also welcome!! :)
Yeah, it happens. My temp doesn't shift until 2 or even 3 days after ovulation. It is consistent in that regard.   I know that ovulation occurs 2 to 3 days before the temp rise because of peak fluid day and distinct pains.
What is that "golf ball" looking bulge right at the opening of the vagina? Is it a prolapsed vaginal wall (i.e., the bladder pushing the wall out, aka cystocele)? I'm 8 wks pp but I first noticed it after my dc2's birth. It doesn't bother me, just wondering what those ridges sitting right under the urethra are! Like everyone else, I've no idea what my pre birth vagina looked like, and Im too scared of freaky pics to do any image googling.
I'm at day 58 pp and had a bit of bleeding last night (dark red). I thought it was my period but now it's just spotting with blood tinged mucus (sorry; way too much info).   In TCOYF, she says that any vaginal bleeding *after* the 56th pp day should be considered a sign of resumed ovulation.   Since I'm past week 8/day 56 (and what's so special about this day specifically, anyway?), do I just go ahead and consider it a (very, very light) period? Left over lochia?...