or Connect

Posts by Tmama

Well, I'm definitely not following that rule when I'm driving or I'd never be able to reach the peddles comfortably... When you say one more click, do you mean on the seat?  Sorry for sounding ignorant.
Update!   Had a seat tech install the seat yesterday.  The tech (also a Sheriff) said it cannot touch and alas, we have maybe an inch of space b/w the seat and the passenger seat.  The passenger seat really doesn't look to cozy as it's really close.  DH said he doesn't think it's safe for anyone to even sit up there...if heaven forbid the airbag should inflate.  However, it's not any closer than I sit to drive so...   DS2 looks cozy and we haven't yet installed...
Hello, I have checked with my LC and my own Dr. Hale book and cannot find anything on this:   Sodium Hydroxide.  I have an recurring ingrown toenail that I have been a slave with going back and forth to toe doc.  I'm over going there and getting avulsions (removing the ingrown portion of the nail) and the podiatrist suggested I get this solution dabbed on to kill the root of the ingrown toenail.  She said it's on there for merely seconds and then she pours vinegar...
I think so too.  Worst case scenario is I RF my DS1s Marathon for a year or so (since I got time on that Marathon's expiration) until he can FF in the Radian as I mentioned.  I can only find car seat inspections -and they all say Sherrif...   By the way - am I correct on that thinking on expiration on the Britax?  I think it's 6 years from the date of manufacture - which again is 10/07.  So should expire in 10/13...so looks like I'm good until he is at least 2 (he...
Pretty much any convertible seat RF in my car will touch.  No way around it unless I use the angle adjuster on my Radian.  I could RF my DS1's current Britax Marathon - the older version that goes to 65 lbs (manufactured in 10/07 so I think I got six years total on that expiration; therefore I got at least a good year left on it that DS2 could RF in).  Pretty sure that Marathon RF will touch. In fact, It RF'd in my old 2008 Explorer and never thought about...
I read both the child restraint and air bag sections and all I got from it was that the airbags will not inflate if it detects a child seat being used in the back. Nothing said "child seats cannot touch". 
It was just my DH who said he couldn't get an install in the center seat in the back...it was my concern about the seat touching the front seat...nonetheless, what can I do?  Any convertible seat would touch it for that matter...seriously...a Britax would and so would a Diono and those are the only brands I like to migrate to in carseats.  This would happen even if installed in the center.  I just received the seats today.  I'm not into returning them...ugh!    
Maedze,  I have one more question for you and hopefully you will see this to reply to.  Otherwise, I'll try PMing you on this...   I have a 2011 Ford Explorer - even with the RF infant bucket seat in now, theres a tiny bit of a gap between the seat and the passenger seat (there was no way to put either car seat in the center seat as my car - according to DH - does not allow it.  My concern is that the Radian RF will be very tall and rest right on the passenger seat....
Yes, a very healthy 9 month old with good neck control.  However, I'm very conservative with safety.  So, if the 12 month rule is what they recommend, I might just wait a few more months...especially if he's not fussing.  I would think the whole idea of the angler is for the extra room it creates in the car...not so much comfort for the child?  If he is safer angled...then angled he shall be.  There is a leg room issue now with just the infant seat RF so I can only...
So when my kids outgrow the booster seat and its okay to booster them...should I just get an inexpensive backless booster at that point?  Is there any point to boosters with the backs if the Radian (which is a top of the line seat to my knowledge) is a booster with a back?  Most boosters I see are backless anyway unless they converted from a convertible seat in the first place...