or Connect

Posts by Tmama

I just have to ask why is this?  Sorry I can't help with your question but I was reading your post and am confused as to why you could get an infection just from getting a cervical check?  Is that just with GBS +?  Sorry for my ignorance...  but I really thought as long as the OB has gloves on, there shouldn't be an issue?  I would think the docs would be as sterile as possible just the same as when I get a pap. Great, one more thing for me to think about...
This is great, thanks for sharing!  The only thing I don't mind is the pacifier thing...DS was exclusively BF (for 3 years mind you, LOL) but the pacifier was never a road block for us.  It helped me when driving alone in the car...it was a great soother for times I could not just pull over and nurse him.  
Personally, I think it may be just the fact that you are nearing the end of your pregnancy and baby is just simply running out of space.  Therefore, the movement won't be as crazy as before when they had more room to swim around.  That's just the first thing that came to my mind, as I am no midwife or OB.  I know with me (this is my second) I have quiet stretches and then at night, he is having a party...but I'm only 29 weeks, so he's got more room than your baby, kwim?...
I'm currently 29 weeks but just started thinking about having some sort of "plan" when I go in since I am trying to go med-free this time.  With DS, I didn't really know what I wanted, or didn't think about it much and got the epi.  I want to do things differently this time around.   I don't have many requests other than not being "pushed" into an epi, pitocin or a c-section unless absolutely medically necessary (if the baby's life is in danger in any way as far as...
Since this is kiddo # 2 I wanted to do things differently.  With DS, we had a bassinet and it was literally next to me in bed.  I did that up until 4 months or so (can't remember exactly) and then we transitioned him into a crib but it never worked out and the co-sleeping began...all the way until now at 3 1/2.  So, Im just a nervous mama with co-sleeping directly in our bed right away but plan on nursing laying down etc. but couldn't relax the whole night through as a...
I co-sleep and DS loves to be snuggled next to me - like - right up on me.  Last night he was kicking the covers off of him and got me right in the belly.  I know baby is fine in there - since I feel movement (at least I think so) and they are well cushioned/protected in there.  I guess my concern is he is going to get me good one day.  I think I have to start sleeping with a pillow in front of my belly!
I think I'm more mad at myself at this point. This same thing happened with my first pregnancy and she was a repeat offender - almost every time she saw me. I laughed it off then as I did now. I think I'm so naive to think that people really can be that cruel. I think they see a belly and think it's okay. I'm mad at myself that I didn't stop and say wow, really? The repeat offender kept saying it was only because I was so skinny before and she just can't believe it...
Ummm I'm not. She then said - It's only November, so your what, 5 months along? I said - I guess your saying I'm big, then huh? Was that rude of her? Because I was slightly offended but when those comments are being said - I just freeze and laugh it off but then later on, I get annoyed that people feel the need to ask questions like this. I would NEVER ask anyone that. Ever Ever Ever! I just don't get it...