or Connect

Posts by Tmama

I have a good question for Maedze since I've been very impressed on the knowledge you have for the subject matter:     I also purchased the angle adjuster for my Radian to use for my RF baby who is now 9 months old.  When would you say it is okay for a more upright RF?  I called Diono and they said it was okay to use past the infant stage...I'm assuming 9 months is an older baby and not an infant.  Should I keep DS2 at the angle we it allows us to install it for...
  This makes sense to me...curious what Maedze thinks of that point?   If Maedze is correct (which I'm not saying you are not) I feel a little bummed out that I just spent the money on a new seat for DS1 (he is currently in his Britax Marathon (the older one that goes to 60 lbs).  He is still ok in it but I can't imagine he can stay in it for a few more years.  My goal is to keep both kids in a 5 point harness as long as possible.  Since he is almost 5, I was hoping I can...
Either way then...still a great seat to get me through many years with DS2.  DS1...well, I guess he's got 2 years or so in it...he's skinny but tall so...guess I can get an inexpensive booster when the time comes...Thanks!
Thank you so much!  Actually...the new Sunshine Kids (now Diono) R120 converts to a booster to 120lbs.  Not sure if you knew that or not, so it ultimately is the only seat I would need.  At least I would think!  Am I missing something?  Not sure if I misread your response or not...   Either way, your info was very helpful.  I ended up buying 2 Radian R120s...very happy!
Hey Mamas!  I'm looking into getting a new seat for my 9 month old as he is growing out of the infant seat.  My 4.5 year old is currently in a Britax Marathon but I really want to get him into a longer lasting 5 point harness that will eventually convert into a booster.  Which brings me to my question.  I'm considering either Sunshine Kids (now Diono?) but not sure which model - I think the Radian RXT.  I was thinking of getting two of them - and obviously RF the 9 month...
I've been taking Fenugreek for about 2 weeks now (3 capsules 3 X a day ) and Blessed Thistle about a week (same dosage).  Not sure if I have an increase or not since I just don't see a difference in pumping output but DS gained 1 lb in 2 weeks (though, yes, he is on solids now so who knows).  Either way, how long should I keep this up for?   I'm almost afraid to stop taking the herbs in case supply drops and we just can't afford for that to happen.  We're trying to...
  Update...weighed in yesterday with an LC...16lbs and did a quick short feed and gained 2 oz.  So at minimum, he is getting at least 2 oz.  and that was a quick feed.   Went to pedi today and her scale read 15 lbs and 13 oz.   he was naked for this weigh in however and not with the LC's scale...  I'm going with 16lbs  Pedi was happy.  Thats umm...almost a POUND in 2 weeks   I guess something is working and of course adding the solids and doing 2 meals a day...
This is a sort of a silly thread but I had to share...   BW is how I get DS2 down for naps during the day since DS1 is 4 and I just can't fathom rocking and shushing etc when I just can't. Usually I reach for my BabyHawk since I can get it on in about 20 seconds and wrapping takes more time (not much) but I'm super fast with the BH.   Today I reached or Inka (Storch - for those who aren't sure what that is) and either DS2 was exhausted or Inka is magic but the...
Update...weighed in yesterday with an LC...16lbs and did a quick short feed and gained 2 oz.  So at minimum, he is getting at least 2 oz.  and that was a quick feed.   Went to pedi today and her scale read 15 lbs and 13 oz.   he was naked for this weigh in however and not with the LC's scale...  I'm going with 16lbs  Pedi was happy.  Thats umm...almost a POUND in 2 weeks   I guess something is working and of course adding the solids and doing 2 meals a day helped....
My OB just called in a script for Reglan.  She wasn't familiar with dom but will look into it.  I'm nervous about taking Reglan but I'm so desperate to keep BF that I'm close to taking it.