or Connect

Posts by Tmama

As much as this makes me feel better (and believe me it does) I wonder about if that is also not a good comparison between boys and girls?  Not sure but I always thought girls were always "smaller" than boys to some degree regardless of BF or not.  Either way, it's a breath of fresh air to hear that!  Thanks!!  
I don't think it's tongue tie but I have a friend who is an LC coming by tomorrow...I do nurse every 2 hours...so it's just a waiting game until I weigh the baby again at our weight-check on Friday...
didn't mean to quote myself...can't figure out how to delete this...sorry!

I would chop my left hand off in order to increase my milk supply.  I'm pumping, nursing frequently, increased water intake, eating oatmeal (on occasion if I'm not in a rush in the morning to get DS out the door to school), eating lactation cookies (about 2 a day) and taking fenugreek and blessed thistle 3 x a day.  I think it's increased slightly but I'm not positive, because 1) I heard fenugreek can take up to 2 weeks to work and 2) I've always been a bad pumper...even...
I'm not positive since I don't have the standard growth chart in front of me with his weights plotted.  I know it was a downward trend since around 5 1/2 months or so.  That's when this all started anyway...he was going up the curve nicely then went down at some point.  He maybe was in the 50 th back then around 2 months.  All I know now is he is in the 10 th.    As mentioned before, pedi said she isn't alarmed now and would be fine with her if he even stays in the...
I think so...looks like it goes up and then levels off at 6 months.  He JUST turned 7 months yesterday...
This was the gastro doc by the way.  Curious as to what my pedi will say when I bring in my printed WHO chart...
I didn't even consider that and am now wondering if my pedi would ever do that to me.  She is so sweet but told my husband when he brought DS1 in for an ear check that she was worried about me with how stressed I've been (I was crying at the last visit).  I doubt it would ever come to that.  It's funny how I left her office (pedi) and she told me she wasn't alarmed but if he were to continue down on the trend she would be.  Then I go to gastro and I leave the gastro and...
I know!   This is how I feel!    I can't understand how she can't just get it!  She kept going back to...this is just the standard that they go by and that it's the TREND that she's worried about.