or Connect

Posts by Tmama

I'm not sure if I'm doing it right but it looks like he is ok on the WHO chart....I'll double check... No, he doesn't have DS or CF, she said that in reference that every situation should have their own growth chart.    
This is true and I did mention that to her.  She then told me it's the standard growth chart that they use and that the truth is there should be a separate growth chart for downs syndrome babies and cystic fibrosis babies and so on but unfortunately there isn't.  Also...she emphasized that she isn't concentrating on his percentile or placement on the chart as she is the trend he is following, which is downward.  That is what she is concerned about.  If he continues...
Also, I'm trying to bump my supply up majorly but it's almost as if I'm trying to re-lactate my right breast.  The right is just a dud...theres milk but very little in it.  Would More Milk Plus be better than the capsules of Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle I'm taking or is the capsules stronger since MMP has all the herbs just more broken down in a tincture...
No, she uses the standard which was part of my "beef" but she replied that this is just what they go by and this is the standard.  It was pointless to argue with her.  However, based on the standard - he is following a downward trend in his percentiles nonetheless.  She has no problem if we maintain where we are but if he continues down, then she is a problem with that.  In order to maintain 10th percentile...he would have to be 17 lbs in the next month...not going to...
I live in the US so dom is not going to be easy to get my hands on.       So...update is I took DS to the gastro and it turns out nothing is wrong with his pooping.  He actually pooped the morning of the appointment...which was this past Wednesday...and yesterday and this morning.  What changed?  I was told to up his solid intake to make up for the lack of the milk he is getting from me.  Do I like it?  Not in love with the idea since I KNOW BM is way more caloric...
I'm so desperate at this point.     Here is a copy and paste of another post I posted last week:     I think I'm going crazy but hopefully I can get some responses that will take me down a notch or two.  I just came from my pediatrician with my 6.5 month old.  She isn't concerned about his weight but would like to see him gain more.  He is currently in the 10th percentile and was previously in the 50th back at birthweight.  So here's a brief rundown of his...
How do I get domperidone?  My OB doesnt write scripts for that sort of thing I was told today...
  Also posted in Breastfeeding forum:   I think I'm going crazy but hopefully I can get some responses that will take me down a notch or two.  I just came from my pediatrician with my 6.5 month old.  She isn't concerned about his weight but would like to see him gain more.  He is currently in the 10th percentile and was previously in the 50th back at birthweight.  So here's a brief rundown of his weight per month:   Birthweight -  7 lbs 2 oz. 1 week old - 7...
I think I'm going crazy but hopefully I can get some responses that will take me down a notch or two.  I just came from my pediatrician with my 6.5 month old.  She isn't concerned about his weight but would like to see him gain more.  He is currently in the 10th percentile and was previously in the 50th back at birthweight.  So here's a brief rundown of his weight per month:   Birthweight -  7 lbs 2 oz. 1 week old - 7 lbs 4.5 oz. 1 month - 10lbs 4.5 oz. 2...
I'll try to keep this simple as possible...LOL...   I started taking Fenugreek about a week ago and DS had some funny looking poop - turns out it was the oatmeal I was feeding him but I stopped the fenugreek to be able to decipher what was the cause of the poop and do one thing at a time.  At that time, I smelled like maple syrup - and was told the rule of thumb usually is when you smell like pancakes, you are taking enough fenugreek.   So I started up again with...