or Connect

Posts by Tmama

It's funny but his seat, a Peg Perego is sort of more upright than most seats out there as far as the bucket seats are concerned. DS is in a Britax marathon so I guess I could seat him in it (it's FF) when we are parked to see but the true test would be to turn the Britax RF and drive around. I told my DH that we mine as well move him into the next seat now since were going to have to get it eventually anyway. DS1 was in it RF at 7 months...
Totally agree on the tough skin...I have to though it's hard. I have some days where I cry with him and others, well, I just talk to my 4 yo over him. When I pick him up from school, I have to talk and ask him how was his day and not make him feel ignored because his brother is screaming. Ugh... I like the chiro idea and thinking about getting the next seat early (Britax). I don't think it's his seat since he let's me buckle him in just fine in the house and is all...
Thanks for all the input and comisery, . Seriously if I could just speak his language I would be alright... I think he's a motion sleeper since he always passes out in a good deep sleep when I wear him so I don't get it. One mama suggested the chiro...thinking about that though DH won't be on board with that I don't think. I know it's not the car seat since he will let me buckle him in it in the house and be totally fine but now I'm thinking to get the Britax seat now. ...
(x posted in Life with a Babe)   My 3 month old LITERALLY screams in the car from the moment you pull out of the driveway until you get the car seat out of the car. It's not the seat. I've put him in it many of times with him smiling and to click him into the base in the car and he is fine. Start the car...SCREAMING begins. No exaggeration here. I've tried a mirror, no mirror, I've tried putting him in the car in a deep sleep. How do I shut the door without waking...
I'm no dermatologist but both my boys had the same thing around that age.  It think it's milia or keratosis pilaris or just chalk it up to normal newborn skin.  It goes away.  It did with my boys...so I can't guarantee that is what it is and it will go away, but this is my guess.  I showed it to my derm at my appointment when DS2 was with me and he said it was just normal and not to worry.  Hope that helps...
My 3 month old LITERALLY screams in the car from the moment you pull out of the driveway until you get the car seat out of the car. It's not the seat. I've put him in it many of times with him smiling and to click him into the base in the car and he is fine. Start the car...SCREAMING begins. No exaggeration here. I've tried a mirror, no mirror, I've tried putting him in the car in a deep sleep. How do I shut the door without waking him? Thats where that one went wrong....
I just finished out a cold last week then started to feel pressure in my right side of my nose with yellow discharge - as well as upper tooth pain.  I was prescribed Biaxin (L1 in Hales) but not sure if I can just fight this one naturally with a saline rinse and Mucinex (the plain one - Guafenesin) and steamy showers.  I was put on a couple of meds right when the baby was born so I feel guilty going on yet another med.  I just don't want to risk the possible side effects...
Hey mamas, I'm now 7 weeks PP and had my PP bleeding stop and start with spotting then start again with some new red blood.  I thought it was my period (which I still sort of doubt) but with DS1 I didn't get my period until he was 2 (breastfeeding).     Either way, when I went in for my PP appointment, she set me up for an ultrasound and they found a polyp in my uterus (or just left over tissue) which they believe is the cause of the bleeding.  I'm now on methergine...
I am currently 6 weeks PP and my bleeding tapered off and stopped and then started again with light spotting.  The other morning, I woke to red, fresh blood like a period.  I'm breastfeeding (didn't get my period with my first until he was 2)!   So I went in for my PP appointment at the OB and they did an ultrasound to find a polyp and prescribed me the methergine.  I keep thinking this can't be a period and was told the bleeding is most likely from the polyp.  This...
I'm a mama of a 4 year old and a 5 weeker.  4 year old son had to use the bathroom and I had to help him wipe of course.  Baby starts to cry and I can't get to him right away (huge difference than with my first DS as I always scooped him up right away since I didn't have any other kids!)  I came back in the room and baby was asleep!  This happens all the time.  I usually pick baby right up but there are times as I am noticing as this is my first time with 2 kids that I...