or Connect

Posts by ledbeta

Yay!  I'm so glad!  Thank you for checking it out.  :)
No problem!  Thanks for checking it out!
Hi, I am a SAHM with a M. Ed and I have a blog that focuses on open-ended play and sensory play for infants through preschoolers.  My activities are budget conscious and can all be done at home.  I just started my blog (at my friends' request) and am trying to get more readers so I don't feel like I'm talking to an empty room!   If you're willing, please come check it out at:   www.facebook.com/FunAtHomeWithKids   or   funathomewithkids.com   I have...
Hi, I am a SAHM with a M. Ed and I have a blog that focuses on open-ended play and sensory play for infants through preschoolers.  My activities are budget conscious and can all be done at home.  I just started my blog (at my friends' request) and am trying to get more readers so I don't feel like I'm talking to an empty room!   If you're willing, please come check it out at:   www.facebook.com/FunAtHomeWithKids   or   funathomewithkids.com   Some of...
Hi, I am a SAHM with a M. Ed and I have a blog that focuses on open-ended play and sensory play for infants through preschoolers.  My activities are budget conscious and can all be done at home.  I just started my blog (at my friends' request) and am trying to get more readers so I don't feel like I'm talking to an empty room!   If you're willing, please come check it out...
Thank you so much!  You can either subscribe to my RSS feed (there's a pop out button on the right hand side of the blog or you can click on the orange button at the top right of your address bar) and then it will show up in a blog reader (like Google Reader) or you can just "like" my fan page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/FunAtHomeWithKids).  I post an update on Facebook every time I post a blog, so it will show up in your newsfeed.  I am also on Google+...
Hi, I am a SAHM with a M. Ed and I have a blog that focuses on open-ended play and sensory play for infants through preschoolers.  My activities are budget conscious and can all be done at home.  I just started my blog (at my friends' request) and am trying to get more readers so I don't feel like I'm talking to an empty room!   If you're willing, please come check it out...