or Connect

Posts by OakTreeMom

Just tossing in my experience also.  I started taking an herbal supplement called Fertility Blend.  You can get it online or at GNC.  I get mine on Amazon and its around $20.00 USD per bottle.  The company has a special that if you become PG while using you can return the pills and they will give you a refund!  I have a really short LP.  I think it may be from taking BCP also.  My cycle is about 25 days.  I have been taking it for a little over a month and this cycle is...
Thanks for the thoughts.  My hydrosalpinx was fully visable on the transvag u/s.  Even I could see it.  They think it could have been caused by the ectopic pg in December.  I have started taking Fertility Blend which I think has lengthened my LP I am on CD25 now and AF has not shown up.  Usually, she is here by now.  I have also gone for a few acupuncture treatments.    Everything was going well, till last week.  On my first week, I was told to strip to my bra and...
I know the forum is a little inactive, but I am hoping someone will see.  Congrats on your BFP.  I am exploring acupuncture myself.  I am curious where the put the needles.  Hands, belly?  Thanks!
Hello there- I have been around awhile sort of lurking.  I started in the I'm pregnant, August due date club and now have found myself in this catagory.  No one really expects this route, do we?  My preg. was diagnosed as an ectopic and while waiting for that to clear up I was diagnosed with a hydrosalpinx (fluid in my right tube)  We are not sure if it is a result of the ectopic or if the hydrosalpinx is what caused the ectopic.  My OB is awesome and  she was awesome...
“I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge! "
Oh Maurine!  Such good news!  I am so excited for you all.  Who says miracles don't happen?
That's the kind I was using also.  Those suckers will slip out too, if you don't lay down pretty quickly!  I am not sure what my issue is here.  I was dx with an ectopic yesterday so I am praying for no surgery and the shot will work.  We will see.  I hoped it was just a prog. issue but maybe it might be an obstruction in my tube.  My last pg. may have been an ectopic also.  We will see what happens in the next few weeks.
Thanks for the advice.  I finally received a return call and I followed it up with an e-mail because I did not want to take away from their patients.  However, I never received a response to the e-mail either.  It was very disappointing.  When I need a MW, I think I will try full circle instead.  That seems like a poor business practice to me.  No matter how busy they are they should be able to reply to an e-mail.  I really wanted to like them...  
Well, my u/s did not go well this morning.  They did a tras vag u/s and I have an ectopic.  They gave me a shot of methotrexate to stop the growth of the cells and took blood.  She gave me a list of things to look for in case of rupture and told me to come back on Thurs for more labs and then on Friday for another exam.  This may result in emergency surgery.  Great.  This was not even on my radar. I wish all of you ladies well.  I am not sure if I will be back.  After...
Dinner was veggie pizza and blue cheese potato salad.  YUM!  The potato salad was as good as I wanted it to be.