or Connect

Posts by mealymama

:
Well, that counts as witness testimony, Irish!
Some people want to fill the world with silly love songs. What's wrong with that?
Yes, yes... but how hot is she, that's the question!
LongLiveLife It's extremely doubtful, I know, but I wonder. If so, do you have pictures or witness testimony to back up your claim?
I'm happy to report a smooth labor with VERY manageable pain and only a few pushes before she slid right out. She was 7 pounds, 6 ounces with a beatiful round head. My labor lasted about 10 hours, and I was so astonished by how I felt afterwards that I was bounding around the hospital (after dd #1 I couldn't walk!!!) and the nurses were begging me to take it easy! Yay! I guess one posterior labor isn't necessarily a curse for more posterior labors, so chin up! Amelia
Sorry, I wish I would have stopped back in to reply before now, but I haven't been to MCD for some time. Little Amelia is beautiful. She has been a sweet, happy little baby from day one. Her dad has come to see her nearly every day and is paying support (voluntarily for now; we'll work out a legal arrangement when we hammer out the visitation schedule). It's been much easier than I thought... for one thing, my feelings about this baby have NOTHING to do with my feelings...
Well, I spent a few days in the hospital this week in early labor that went nowhere... the whole thing was kind of surreal and weird, but I guess it got me to a point where I had to accept that I wasn't going to have the baby the way I want to. They discharged me and for now, she's still in the oven. I'll have my baby shower this weekend. It was good to see how many people came to visit and give their support while I was in the hospital and I'm sure this shower will lift...
I may just send an email as well, with a picture attached. I had such big plans for fancy vellum special-ordered announcements... yeah, right. Like I'll get around to ordering them!
I wanted to practice photo editing to get ready to make my birth announcements when Amelia gets here, so I kind of, um, kidnapped your baby's picture to practice with. I hope you don't mind? It was such a sweet close-up and I think it turned out pretty nicely. Here it is: Nora