or Connect

Posts by greenmama66

Here's J and one of his sisters- taken a few days ago.
Yes Stella, I still check in here. What's with all these adorable dimple babes? SO so cute. Kayden looks like his hair is getting lighter.....    
aww he is so beautiful! This forum is dead, we are all on Facebook- I miss those not on there!    
Diet timeline for me- grew up eating organics food- vegetarian, went macrobiotic vegan at age 12- did that until I was 22 and had trouble conceiving.  Added in grass fed meat, fish and eggs. Kept the dairy out. Had my twins. Next pregnancy I was eating a WAP diet because friend introduced me to NT he was a firiend of Sally Fallon's. gained a lot of weight with that . Got tested for celiac- that was my turning point. Went raw primal Aajounus Vonderplanitz style- lost a ton...
Yes my friend ghostwrote that book for her and is a good friend of Nora's. I swear by gluten free, legume free eating and fertility. I think good fats are also very important for fertility. I have not read Nora's updated book but I do know that she personally cut out dairy as she felt it was too inflammatory so I'm not sure of that info is in her updated book or not.   I eat paleo/high raw and think it is responsible for my fertility, healthy pregnancies, babies etc;...
What a beautiful angel baby.Words cannot express the sadness I feel for both of you.
beautiful!!    
I had a lotus birth with my 5th. He was born in winter and his cord detached on day 5. It was easy just to snuggle him in bed while he was attached but when I had to transport him to my bathroom things got a bit more challenging. To be blunt I found it to be a PITA. With my next and recent pregnancy/birth I chose not to lotus birth again. We did leave baby attached for 3.5--4 hours and my midwife did not cut the cord but burned it( since my midwife studied in Bali with...
FWIW i had my twins at home- first pregnancy, both head down, 41 weeks and 3 days term, 4.5 hour labor, first twin even came out posterior- second twin born 1 hour and 10 minutes later, identical girls- 7.6 and 7.8 pounds. I DID have a PPH- midwife was totally expecting this and prepared for it.   My placenta was huge! Girls are now almost 21 years old and the first born is studying to become a midwife herself. I did not have an OB backup, I just visualized a...
My heart weeps for your loss, I am so deeply sorry for your family. She is a beautiful angel.