or Connect

Posts by ktbug87

Hopefully I can explain this in a way that makes sense.   I have a 5.5 month-old LO who has been EBF. Through elimination diet following severe diarrhea, reflux, hysterical crying, hives, vomiting, and extremely low weight gain, we found out he reacts to the following foods in my diet:   Rice Gluten Dairy Onion Chocolate Avacado   He also had what appeared to be an FPIES reaction to rice.   Tried the following solids and he had hives, crying,...
My LO has had thrush mouth for about 6 days now. We've been treating it, but it is persistant. He's got the thrush rash on his face, and I also have symptoms of yeast on the breast.   He's 5 weeks old and we are eager to switch from sposies to cloth, but now I am concerned that I should wait until the yeast is 100% gone from the breast and the rash is gone from his face. Since I am not noticing a yeast rash in his diaper area, am I safe to switch to my cloth diapers?...
  Ladies,   Be honest with me, please!   If you were late...   Did you have any signs of labor before you went into active labor?   I will be 41 weeks tomorrow. 1 week ago I was 3cm dilated, not very effaced, baby almost completely engaged.    This week...practice contractions but nothing real. I have no bloody show, no burst of energy, no nesting, etc.    I'm starting to feel like my body doesn't know how to go into labor and it is making me...
I actually just got off the phone with Cassandra Dickerson's office (per a recommendation here), and they will take us!!    So unless someone has another suggestion, we do have somewhere to go (thank goodness)
THANK YOU!!!   I just got off the phone with them and they will take us!!
  My due date is THIS Saturday...and I have no pediatrician.   About four months ago I did a ton of research on here and saw that MANY people recommended Dr. Injac with Pediatric Medical Group. I called and made sure they were taking new patients.   Turns out....they refuse to take us now. My husband just called their office and was told that they under no circumstances will allow any patients to delay vaccinations or selectively vaccinate...well...we plan to...
I am in need of a recommendation as well. I read on here from many people that Dr. Injac with Pediatric Medical Group was great.   My due date is THIS Saturday...and my husband just called their office and was told that they under no circumstances will allow any patients to delay vaccinations or selectively vaccinate...   So now I have no pediatrician for my baby due in three days, and I'm freaking out!!   I need someone who:   1) Allows non-vaccination...
I am now in the same boat as you...only I am due on SATURDAY!   My husband just called and asked what the protocol is for delayed or selective vaccination...and they told us that they no longer allowed patients who are not following a "strict" schedule that Texas Children's Hospital follows, so they do not allow anyone who is selectively or delayed vaccination.   I don't know what to do now...  
We are expecting our first in January and I plan on using a wrap for the first few months. After that, DH has agreed he would also like to wear baby.  I am 5'2" and 115lbs (pre-pregnancy) DH is 6'2" and 230lbs Right now, we have ERGO on our registry, but I have read that it may not work for shorter people. Having said that, out of BOBA, Beco Butterfly, and ERGO, which SSC do you think would work best for us? I would like something that will work from the time...
  I purchased a baby k'tan today and am about ready to throw it out the window. I think maybe I'm baby wearing illiterate! I am 32 weeks pregnant and purchased my pre-pregnancy size. Came home and watched the videos and used a stuffed animal to practice...and I have many issues with it.    I need help figuring out what I am doing wrong, please!!   I feel like I am suffocating in it (it is VERY tight), and I feel like the baby would sit WAY too high. It also...