or Connect

Posts by LovingBaby

Wow we have been busy here!     Val H - I hope your new furniture will work out for you guys, and at least you have that love seat to sit on in the living room until the new stuff arrives.   Mareseatoats - I am 5'6  (and a 1/2) too, and not fat, but I started my pregnancy at 146 which is a healthy weight for me really.  I have already gained 20 lbs this pregnancy at 22 weeks.  I gained 50 lbs with both pregnancies, and was trying super hard to not gain that kind...
Yeah, I have changed my mind about when to go on leave, its just the nights are really tiring!!  If I don't have to do any sick time it makes it easier I think, and I get to have benefits while on leave - so excited about that!!!  We get a pretty good mat/parental leave and I get a bit of pay while I am off work ~ probably equal to half of what I make while working.  So I guess that gives me some flexibility.    Wow congrats Val!!!  Yay you have your house back and...
Congrats Mummoth!  What a sweet proposal!     Nicolian congrats on a baby girl after two boys :D    
I haven't posted in a while I believe.  I have had a cold for a week now, and it is really wearing me down :(  This lil baby is sure kicking and moving lots, and every time I try to get dh to feel the baby stops.  I think I posted about that like a week ago, but its still happening.  lol     On the bright side, we just got a travel trailer!!  Can't wait for the weather to get warmer and to go on our first camping trip with it!!  :D   When do all of you plan to go...
I have a cold!!!!    These baby kicks are starting to get really strong, and everytime I felt the baby move last night I told DH, and he would put his hand on my belly and the baby wouldn't kick for him!!!!  lol  Soon enough I am sure it will happen!   I too think blobby is cute, I love having older children this pregnancy that can share in the excitement of this pregnancy, my oldest was only 15 mo when DS2 was born so while he loved my big belly he didn't really...
Nicole - In my nursing class we had a pregnant lady, and she was able to go on leave (I guess you would call it), and joined up with the next years class at the same point where she left off.  But I imagine if you can do the 1-2 wk leave and get right back into and graduate it might be easier in the long run ;)  I was just curious!!     YellowDart - at least you have something to look forward to!     I am feeling this little baby move lots now, and my belly is...
This is probably our last too, and I had big plans to enjoy every little bit of this pregnancy!  It has gone by fast so far.     I am also so exhausted all of the time, I wasn't sure if it was just the pregnancy, or the working graveyards or both... but its making it hard.  I really have to force myself (or my dh to drag me) to go for a walk most days.  And anything more than that is a miracle!  lol     Cathy - I hope you get the birth that you want!  Hopefully...
Congrats on the ultrasound Val!!  Its awesome that you know its the baby moving now too!   Yay!!   Nicole - Its great that you are feeling good and pregnant!  lol  Hope the next week goes by fast so you can see your little bean soon!!  Are you going to be able to finish your schooling before baby's arrival?  Or will they let you take leave?  
Hope you have a great ultrasound today Val!!  It is pretty cool to see the little baby moving about on screen!!!  
We had the ultrasound on tuesday, and thought I would bring my boys along cause they are pretty excited about this little baby too!  But they had to wait half an hour in the waiting room while the ultrasound tech got all the measurements, then only got to come in for like 2 minutes with DH to see the baby.  So my oldest was definitely dissapointed, but he is bringing in a photocopy of the ultrasound pics for show and tell at school.  te-he.  (And we aren't finding out...