or Connect

Posts by BelladonnaFetus

Pure gold. Ohh yes mothering, you rule, once again.
I'm sure there are plenty of moms and dads out there who don't have the convenience of a washer and dryer. I'm one of them. I am due in January and we probably won't have a washer or dryer by then, so I was curious if anyone else out there is in the same situation and if they have any advice.
I'm stuck between naming our Little Fetus girl, Blythe or Melora. I need middle names asap last name is Frey
Hey mamas! I'm so so happy and excited to finally be moving to my dream place. I have no friends or family(except for in Gold Beach-we aren't close) and I would love to meet some Salem mamas. I can't believe the move is just 2 weeks away! We're going to be in SE Salem. I am 15 weeks pregnant and have a 3 year old daughter, we need little friends. I feel so bad taking her from her buddies but we need this move so much. -Cassie
Belladonna Mae is my daughters name, and i have no clue what we are having yet but I have a few names. Girl: blythe, fiona, melora. Boy: barlow, bram, ronan
Haha I just read this today and thought the same thing.
Ina May Gaskin- "Birth Matters" and I plan on reading her other ones. I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! "The smart mothers guide to a healthy pregnancy"-forget the author at the moment
If you can believe this cat will fit through the cat door, you can bet your ass your baby will fit through your vagina. :D :D :D :D http://i.imgur.com/OXdqAEf.gif  
I thought of this! If we can't get support from doctors or midwives to do the safest option for us because of insurance regulations deciding for us, it seems like the only way to get a VBAC! Frustrating, right? I want to have a midwife and doula available to me but I've heard horror stories of them not being able to check you into the hospital because of all these weird laws. Ahh! I'm just as confused as you
Hey mamas. I'm currently on pregnancy #2 at 14 weeks. I was so excited to feel the baby move,..only under my hand! My skin is still numb and the nerves dead from my C/S 3 years ago. I feel so bummed. I wonder if this is happening to all of us C/S mamas. I'm looking forward to going for a VBAC. We're moving to Salem, OR in 18 days from Los Osos, CA. I found a birth center up there which I'm excited to check out, but I can't help but wonder if I'll ever feel the baby from...