or Connect

Posts by Mom2Brendan

I rarely get a break from this and if I try to vent to him. He's like you hate me and everyone hates me. I bet you wish I never was born.   I can't walk away because he does the choking himself with his hands.   It's an everyday battle,I even have to put silverware way at the far back because he tried to get himself with fork and knife. Then a couple days ago he tried to cut himself with a potato peeler.    He doesn't want to do only sit down games he wants...
I'm thinking of going TV and internet free because I wonder if the shows and games are affecting him.   I don't really demand him. It's like we go out to a movie then when I decided to eat dinner at a restaurant with his Grandma(my mom) and then to stores. It's Mr. Whining,Sulking,Pouting and then certain things he hears opposite or something he thinks he hears when I haven't said anything like saying You hate me,now your not going to get me this because you said...
nope
This behavior has even been even before the holidays and it's like increasing and I end up spending most of my days  crying.
Lately, I been so tired of gimmies and lack of gratitude. Tons of hatefulness,risk of hurting himself. Not doing homework. He is 8 years old and it feels like we are constantly battling with each other and anything I say he goes then I will do that to you like for loss of something then he goes if you take away my xbox I will take away your computer. He has gotten violent anger tantrums and tantrums where he seems like he's choking himself.   He doesn't listen to...
I had labs drawn on Wednesday at 2:30. I am on my period,had diherea 2 days before as I always get those 2 days before my period. Then its normal. I had peed a lot on Wednesday before lab work but I get that way when I'm nervous. No more frequent peeing. I was on Bactrim last week. I didn't eat much before my lab work on Wednesday which was oatmeal. My lab results showed 2.9 and they put me on potassium supplements 10 Miliequivalent 3x a day. I felt Horrible after taking...
I did ask Mom if she smelled any cat smell on my son she told me No. I asked Why me and not Brendan ? She goes your shoes/sandals are in the house surrounded by animal odor and I say Brendan shoes/sandals are in the same spot too. She goes it probably because you hold the cat more than Brendan and I go less. She goes it's probably by sitting on furniture that the cat sleeps on and I go Brendan sits on the same furniture that the cat touches as he lives here...
Thanks for your response and why would my mom have some mental thing with me ?  Does it mean she feels like she not comfortable with herself so she wants one of the family member to feel as bad as her even though I do the opposite by trying to make her feel good about herself ?
Question if the chicken pox vaccine supposedly reduce kids getting chicken pox like up to 18. So would it down the road show more of an increase in chicken pox in adults between both vaccinated and not vaccinated kids ?   Would the kids who were vaccinated and it comes ineffective at an certain age would they end up with just shingles ?   Also,with less kids being around to expose other kids to chicken pox the natural way are they going to be more likely to avoid...
My son and I have a cat also a guinea pig. His Grandma don't complain of any animal smell on him . She can hug and wrestle with him without any throat issues,sniffling of the nose.   My son holds the pets more than me and for some reason to my son's Grandma (my mom) that there is more animal smell on me and she's always doing the allergy hacking sounds as in clearing throat,blowing her nose,saying this odor is too much for her that she can't stand to be around...