or Connect

Posts by Mom2Brendan

Look at the School Age Guideline for being this old by this certain date because many schools say a Child has to be 5 before this certain date which usually they have to be 5 around a time in August/September .   So more likely your son would have to wait until he's almost 6 to attend kindergarten.   That's the way for my son's cousins who had birthdays in September and October.  
Thanks for the input .  This was the teacher & secretary opinion not the RN.   I just wished they would have waited for input from the RN especially after I had told them it was just a scratched eye .   But no they were nearly begging me to come & get him .   So I'm like this is just great my son gets to miss school because he scratched his eye & the rest of them are too jumpy thinking he had pink eye .   I know plenty people do send kids when they are...
I'm wondering because on Wednesday nite my son scratched his eye trying to get something out . Well, his eye looked pretty bad and I said to myself if his eye still like this bad in the morning  I will let him miss school.   Instead his eye was looking better , he wasn't complaining of  pain, itchiness and there was no discharge .   So I thought it was safe for him to go to school to only get a call from the school thinking he had pink eye and telling me to come...
No problems with the manager here .   The talk  of supposed to get help with housekeeping it was about that gal who was supposed to help with housekeeping.   Inspections happen with the apartment every 3-6 months so I just want  to have things look good .    
OP-  Next time they say something like that say at least he has all the parts to his penis. That's what hushed my mom up when she commented saying my son's penis was weird looking .    
Thanks ever so much.   I'm not a very good writer at times and I understand how people  could misunderstand my writing now.    When I wrote the examples of prices I was just showing how the prices vary between each company which I should have said I choose the less expensive one.   Also, the housing authority allows only people who are low income to be on Section 8 and we are on Section 8.      
  My mom just got divorced from my now ex-stepfather.  The guy who she divorced was always my son's Papa since he was a baby and still is to him.   Since the divorce his Papa has been totally out  of lour life since he moved out of my mom's house.   I continously wonder if I should contact him for Brendan's sake or just forget about it ?  
Okay, people were going how can a low income single mom afford this service so I responded with it's a cheaper service and when something  that is so Cheap . You more likely end up with someone who doesn't do the job right.   I used the carpet cleaner and the computer people as examples of not doing the job right .   I used the picture people who were more into being able to do a good job even when you didn't have much money which I stated that the picture people...
Also, I did answer questions from pp .   Did you all not understand the answer I wrote I pay for this service and I choose the 'cheapest one' because I can not afford to pay more than 100 dollars for a housekeeping/Errand Service ?   I also said No it's Not a Home Maker Service, it's not through a parenting plan, and it's not through CPS.     It's something I chose for our family how hard is that to understand ?   All, I wanted to know if people would...
I'm not in New York and English is not my second language.   No idea why you all are confused by my posts.   I'm with an Errand Service where a person comes in to clean and then takes you to the store for you To Shop On Your Own.   It's not a goverment thing and it's not a CPS thing.   All I asked Would you be upset if someone who is supposed to clean critcize your cleaning including making 'talks like this kind of mess will make you lose your apartment...