or Connect

Posts by Mom2Brendan

Many times my place can get really disorganize so I just want 'extra help to do a quick clean up because it feels good to be a place that is clean for this certain amount of time then as it comes to my boy he can dirty up the living room so 'quickly ' that I nickname him The Hurricane '.   So other people who were my housekeepers gave me that "feeling of oh this is Clean and even Brendan goes this Feels good so then I go Lets keep it this way of course it takes him...
As a low income mom the cleaning service is Under 100 dollars like around 55 to 75 the other house keepers range above 100 to even 350 .
The teacher can tell which kids have been physical disciplined at home. They seem more fearful and angry . Are more likely to hit another child because children learned through mimicry.   In school or in public a child who swats another child is liable to be lecturedon bullying, sued or even arrested . Hitting someone other than your own child is called 'assault' in legal terms.   Any degree of swatting may seem to be effective because it gets the child attention...
The things that came today are not supposed to come til Brendan is in School but then the lady 'showed up with the package of unwrapped things that he's not supposed to 'see until Christmas Morning ! So he goes Why can't I open it ? Are you opening it ?  I go it's a Secret that I can't even open it so hopefully the next one won't show til sometime during school time next week.
Not a homemaker services it's a 'service that's with housekeeping and to do errand shopping . She does only the errand shopping as in take me to the 'store I shop' she's supposed to do housekeeping but instead she doesn't and that was in my contract with her .   So I'm definetly going to find someone else and there isn't many that are good because many people around here are too lazy and greedy   Many people that live around here in this city they will either...
I did get him a 'few presents from me but I figure I will leave the Optimus Prime Big Transformer and the  other Ben 10 toys from Santa  .As soon as Brendan saw his presents under the 'tree' he goes I'm betting that's my big optimus or this other one he's 'referring to his Ben 10 Aliens . I was going Nope but he can't figure out the toys I got him which I'm for sure he will be thrilled with .   Then totally 'suprised on xmas day !  
This lady is not my mom she's with the cleaning /errand service. I got signed up with them and this one lady comes every once a 'week' her job is to help with the housekeeping but she doesn't .so she will critcize my housekeeping then not even do 'what she's supposed to do showing an obviously headache over our apartment then goes on and on bout it how I could lose my apartment which by the way I passed our apartment and housing authority inspection ) plus even...
I end up "supposed to have help with organizing my apartment as in Housekeeping first I was "getting that help ' but then it stopped with 'excuses oh I don't have time but i will help next week which that don't even happen then she goes okay it's time for me to help 4 wks later that's later forgotten for another 4 wks that goes on and on .   Then when she does come into the apartment all she does is go tsk tsk and critcize my cleaning habbits or making 'assumptions...
If other kids are showing him 'habbits' like that there may be some issue going with their people that are in their family like if some kid talks about mouth on penis he is getting that from somewhere or penis in butts .   I do know around this age kids are Prone to Copying what another Kid Does .   My son friend whose a girl whenever she's in a skirt she flips it up showing off her undies in front of other boys her age which includes my son plus a kid who is 2...
Did want to mention I don't think it sounds like a period I always bled or spotted blood with UTI.  My cousin  had an incident of bleeding I think it was more closer to 8 but no one really found out the 'answer and she didn't get her real AF until she was 13 .