or Connect

Posts by Mom2Brendan

My boy has circled   Buzz Light Year ( I don't think he would last too long in the interest department)   Dinosaur Robot Rampage - think he may be somewhat interested in it depends on what it actually does . (Cheaper than the armor gorilla one .   Hot Wheels  Mad Bones Track ( I think he will definetly like that one but he had a 'race car track and the tracks got lost so hopefully snce he's older maybe it will be worth while   DS games a somewhat interest...
My son's father who is intact had only a 'small looking penis when flaccid but when he was aroused it grew bigger .  Also, the thing I can say is that with your son now he hasn't even hit puberty yet he's only 8 so I'm for sure he's not done growing in that department.   I wouldn't worry about him not being retractable yet foreskin becomes untight when it's ready too and my son is only 6 and he's partially retractable and if he wasn't retractable I wouldn't worry...
Ecomommy - I am MommytoB sorry to not respond to  this post sooner . Anyhow , Dubs was fine when I was younger but as I got older he became the rude and mean dentist the one that I feared and began to dislike.   Dr. Clarke is a good dentist he will let parents go back there,show x-rays too share when he was thinking Brendan was going to lose his first teeth and then he was able to share when he was going to be getting his top teeth in .   He answers questions and...
maybe he needs to see quotes on what happens after adult circumcisions and maybe he will try more harder to avoid circ because right now all he thinks is that he may be better of without his foreskin but if he tries to find a 'way to get it foreskin better he proably will be pretty happy with his foreskin . What area do you guys live in ?  He needs to find a doctor that stop giving him wrong diagnosis .   Show your bf what circumcision is many guys don't realize how...
It's a phase that kids go through when they are upset with you because you didn't let them look at toys , go to this restaurant to get them food like from mcdonalds or Burger King etc.   I remember how many times my boy would go I hate you , I want to live with Daddy the dad who he hasn't seen in 3 yrs , even mention of wanting to live with my brothers family or wishing he lived somewhere else .   I point out the good  things we do and I talk to him about the...
Thanks ever so much.  I guess the only 'reason I want him to be covered up more is that when he is just is in his underwear he is very inappropiate acting /talking  that I want him to only do in his bedroom,   So I don't want him to be too hot and he will strip down to nakedness too or cover up quickly again saying the cat was trying to get his big weiner ! He goes me and the cat are Agent Butt Cheeks
I am so sorry to hear of your loss it's such a sad thing  a parent has to go through . Many thoughts and prayers to your family to send you some comfort during your grieving .   There are some support groups for loss of children maybe you can see if you can find one and are you able to get added help for your boys  since it's hard to move on to just continue after such a unexpected loss.       Due to your loss share with parents about getting things to...
It's in the single digits and with the heater on Brendan is feeling really hot he wants to only wear his underwear . He's 6 yr old and I don't think it's right for him to just wear just his underwear in single digit weather even though he's inside.  I tell him just in case if there  is a need for us to go outside in a emergency situation that I want him all covered up he goes those things won't happen .   How can I keep him covered up without him feeling too hot...
The dog get more exercise from me by walking her in 'warmer weathers otherwise she just goes tiny ways and she is overweight . She does see a vet as in her daughter picks the dog up takes her to the vet not sure if it's once a year but I know she goes to the groomer at least 2x a year.   I don't think that dog gets more as in of talking attention because when she's let out at night she always stops by our door to visit us .   She gets excited when she sees me...
My neighbors have a dog that is medium size . They sleep nearly all the time . They leave food out for her and it's soft and dry food.  They  also have water for her .   I walk her because one of them can't even walk out the door and the other one can't pick up any poo so if she does take her out then many kids incidentally step or fall into their poo which that neighbor wants to be able to help out but she just lets the dog poo alone because if she tried to bend...