or Connect

Posts by Mom2Brendan

My son is 6 and he was born on August 4.    Does it seem ever since they started going to gradeschool that the years fly by even more quickly every year ? Do you feel bugged by it and do you get a bit sad or uneasy as your child gets older ?   I do believe it is going quicker every single year that sometimes if you live in those cold areas that you rather have those spring time be here before you know it so it's not as freezing cold but your going oh if it gets...
Does your son partially retract that you can see his meatus ? Do you know if the blood comes from his meatus or the foreskin ? Do you figure it comes from the meatus because of the blood in the urine and can you see him peeing blood ?   Did he hurt his penis at any time ?   Is he peeing blood every time ?      
My son only rinses off in the shower and when he was a baby he would soak in the tub . When he was in diapers I would just wipe as if I was wiping my fingers from eating . No soap has ever been used on my son's penis region.   It does sound like it was seperation trauma that occured with your son since it usually starts to get better within 24-48 hrs .   Things that cause the trouble peeing is because of the foreskin seperating it leaves open blisters so when...
I would prefer co-ed sleep overs when kids are younger . My son is only 6 and he has asked many times if his friend whose a girl to spend the night . I wouldn't have the problem with it because you don't have to worry about intimate risk in that group age .   But many parents are just uneasy of a 'too early sleep over  especially with the opposite sex .   Teens are more at risk of intimate relations our neighbor daughter who is only 15 a sophmore in highschool ...
Drivers do drive recklessly but there is more unsafe habbits that go on than just that . As in Drunk Drivers, Rude Drivers, Cheating Drivers as in 'adding more money to your ride' than if you just ride the 'right rate' , some drivers who try to take 'advances at you '(that hasn't happened to me but it has happened to quite a few people even my neighbor roomie said a 'cabbie tried to make on her '.
Yes the name and adress would be included with the report of the complaint it wouldn't be someone anymously filing because it would go through to someone else instead of the owners because they don't care but they recongize my voice and they know my address because I'm a 'regular'.   So I'm wanting to go to the top top to get them to change their 'unsafe habbits'  it's like 'bad news' so I'm just wondering would they not allow us to ride in the cab after they find...
Anyhow, my son and I ride cabs alot but now we want to make a complaint about them but how do I make complaints about these people who have unsafe actions but what if my son and I needed a 'ride somewhere but they would deny to pick us up because of the complaint ?  
Totally it's great when boys are left intact . It's like after I saw my boy it's like Why do they assume intactness is such a problem and circumcision just freaks me out .   How can people state of saying I won't make my special needs child sterile without their consent because they believe it's unethical but for some reason people think it's okay and ethical to allow their son's penis to be altered without their consent.  
Anyways, I know 'farting is natural but so many days of my son pretending that he's farting or burping anytime.   Then if he does have to fart he goes I'm going to try and fart on mommy or the cat which I wonder what gives him the idea to do that because I will be going No getting away then he still follows trying to do that .   Then he has such unmodest language when he's around me and he also has this unmodest language when he's with his friends .   He even...