or Connect

Posts by cryswilkins

I noticed today I was feeling extra cranky. My poor kids, I know I have been short with them. I agree with the wine, once I am well into the second trimester, I will have a 1/4 to 1/2 glass from time to time.
It's beautiful here today!! 68 degrees and sunny. It makes me feel like we are getting closer to baby time! I had to share this picture of DS, we were outside from 12:30 to 2 and he was NOT happy we had to leave to go get DD from school. We totally ignored all the stuff we needed to get done today to play outside.
Lol, I am pretty sure I ovulated on Christmas day. Merry Christmas to me!
Hi everyone! We are 12 weeks 1 day today! We made it Facebook official (by posting a cute drawing if a family of feet labeled with our names) and I announced to the rest of work. I had an appointment today and I am officially released to my midwife. We discussed testing which I declined. I need to decide of we want to do a level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks. I am up in the air about that. I will see the OB again at 35 weeks for a placenta check, so I feel like a 20 week is...
Birthday Cake. I really want Birthday Cake. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For me, I guess I would want to know statistics on how often u/s is wrong on these situations. If there is a good chance there could still be heart issues, then I may feel differently. Would you be more comfortable with an amnio closer to you edd? Say 37 weeks, when the risks are lower? How does your midwife feel about it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is one between us. I am not sure if it's DS safe place, but I should check it out we could totally meet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so sorry for you loss. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We can't agree on anything. We had names for each, but they are both out now. Friends of ours are having fertility issues and she has always wanted to name a girl Abigail, so I feel like a jerk using it. Our boys name was Jonas but a former coworker just used it, which is crazy because it's not common and I had never heard it before. Right now we have settled on Third Baby. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mackinnon - I have the burger craving, but I want one from Bagger Dave's. Yummy! I have almost GS cookied myself out. Today I had more steak fries smothered in cheese today. And I really really want birthday cake. Store bought with the rot your teeth sugary frosting. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk