or Connect

Posts by jyang034

I think that every kid is different. They shouldn't draw a line about when to start solid food. If the baby is ready, why not? My pediatrician suggested me to start solid food from 4 month old and her theory is that the earlier you start solid, the less possible there would be food allergies. But my baby is not ready until 6 and half month old, so I started when he was ready. Now he is eating very well, almost everything. So i would say you know the best time for your...
Thanks for all your replies. I don't mind co-sleeping with him but I am just wondering if sleep training would help him sleep better. Sometimes I am worried if he gets enough sleep or not. I was concerned about his many wake-ups during the night and short nap during the daytime. Last night, he went down at around 8 p.m. and woke up crying only half an hour later. I ran upstairs and tried to calm him down but he just couldn't go back to sleep. I have been always wondering...
I have a 8 month old boy. He is never a good sleeper. Since he was born, he cried a lot and I had to hold him almost all the time. I was very tired and eventually I had to let him sleep on me to get some sleep. I don't know if he lacks feeling of security or there were other reasons. Anyway, later he could sleep in bed but only in our bed. Dad had to move to another room to get enough sleep as he has to work. So Kevin had been sleeping with me in our bed since then. I...