or Connect

Posts by DeannaRussell82

I'm getting a treadmill for Christmas, ha ha ha, I know because we ask for what we want and we get it. So I'll be walking the treadmill with my laptop sitting on top or the tv on. :D Might as well walk instead of sit, LOL   I hope everyone can stay on track it is so hard to lose after the baby. I gained nothing but 3 lbs with my son and lost it all. I gained I don't even know how with my daughter and it was her parting gift from my body cause I never lost it. 6 years...
With both my previous pregnancies, I thought I was going to die of nausea. It was horrible. I'm counting my blessings that thus far, there has been no morning sickness. However, I'm seriously starving all the time, and if I don't eat (even after I just got down eating only the hour before) I start feeling sick. I'm telling you this is a sick twisted joke this child is playing on me. I told my husband I'm spanking him when he comes out for making me eat so much, LOL. I'm...
Hi.   My name is Deanna Russell My est due date is July 7, but I probably should have joined June because I always deliver 2-3 weeks early, but we'll see. I want a homebirth so bad, but there are no midwives in our area that do home deliveries, so I'm just gonna make a very strict birthing plan that I'll drill into my husband and doctor's head, :D, but still not giving up hope on a homebirth, I'm willing to do it unassisted with the help of my husband, he isn't...
Hi, I'm due on the 7th of July. My starting weight with this pregnancy is 203 :( It is so sad and depressing, I'm rather worried about it. With my first pregnancy I was 18, and weighed a measly 147, walked out of the hospital after having him weighing 151. That was amazing. My second pregnancy I was 20. I was in the Army and weighed 166 with only 20% body fat, shot up to 210 had her and went to 185. Now 6 years later :( I'm 203 and having our 3rd, I'm rather nervous. I...