or Connect

Posts by toothfairy2be

@Xerxella I never had any bleeding after the first day so that seems strange to me.... Concerning or just spotting? Any opinion on whether to do a biopsy before a fresh IVF if I just did a LAP? I forgot to ask when I saw my doc today. I start BCPs with my next period so I have that cycle to do it before stims start. Just not sure if I should push for it or that the LAP was enough.
Chuord- my first time I conceived on a frozen cycle the 3rd cycle after mc. I miscarried at 8 weeks. Then I took 4 mos off to do a fresh cycle. That was a chemical. I did a transfer in the second month and it was my only cycle I did not have implantation (though obvs even with implantation I have no kids). My period was still very clotty going into my third cycle so I suspect my lining was crap, even from just a chemical. I did a biopsy that cycle and then transferred in...
I've done an HSG (cramps during, no post tx pain or discharge), sonohystogram twice (same story, cramps etc), biopsy x3 (those suck), and LAP twice (typical surgery, post op ab pain was not bad, the carbon dioxide in my shoulders was pretty bad). I would start with the first 2, as prev posters said the LAP really only make sense if you have endo or suspected scar tissue. Also Xerxella is right, IVF is really your best chance with elevated FSH. You could try IUI but you can...
@shelley4  that is so frustrating. What kind of doctor can't read his own ultrasound and give you an answer? I'm sorry it was such a crap day and I hope they have answers for you soon!   @chuord I'm anxiously awaiting your pregnancy test. Your 2ww has taken SO long! It sounds like being tired is a good symptom though!   @NaturallyMo Sounds like a luteal phase defect to me as well. Can you ask him for a hcg trigger shot and progesterone for your luteal phase? If you are...
@ilovemykiddos  my first 2 miscarriages were d & c due to 'missed miscarriages', with my second fresh cycle I started bleeding (like a regular AF) on 13 dpo, I bled regular flow for 5 days even through my beta on 15 dpo was 65 and went up to 73 two days later. It dropped off 2 days after that down to around 20. I was surprised because I'd already had so much bleeding. Then 2 more days later I started having heavy clotting for 2 days and spotted for about a week. This time...
Perfect shell! Enjoy every minute!
@chuord- sounds like a very successful cycle so far! This has to be it for you. I'm very hopeful. I was on crinone & vivelle patches with my 2nd ivf, I did much better on the pills than the patches. They have you stick to 12 weeks bc that is when the placenta takes over production. I'd be weary to stop before that as with IVF you may not have a strong corpus luteum cyst making progesterone and have had friends miscarry when their doctors said they could stop the...
Adie- my heart breaks for you. It is the most unimaginable pain and unfair experience especially after what you've gone through to get here. please contact me if you need to vent or advice or anything. I am so sorry for what you are going through.
Thought I'd pop in with my IVF stats just for more info- First IVF- 12 eggs, 6 mature- ICSI, 5 fertilized- 3 blasts , expanded AA (miscarriage at 10w), expanded BB & early BB (miscarriage at 8w) Second IVF - 16 eggs, 13 mature- ICSI, 12 fertilized- 6 blasts, expanded AA (chemical), hatchingAA & hatchingAB (failed implantation), hatchingAB (chemical), 2 frozen- expandedBB, earlyBB     We are going to transfer our last 2 once I'm back to regular cycles from this last...
joyfam- I meant unbelievable in a good way for my NaPro doc. The reason I go between the two is I've only ever been pregnant through IVF. So I am still treated both ways. I wish they they would work together but I understand the conflict in interests.    Siuann- Welcome, I had surgery for endo 2 years ago, the procedure and recovery weren't bad in my experience. It took a few days to feel good again but that was mostly the meds. I haven't had period cramps or any other...