or Connect

Posts by toothfairy2be

Chuord- sending strength your way as you process your loss. Have you read spirit babies? I haven't read it but I know there's parts that talk about a lost babies spirit remaining for the next body. So you could be right, the shell is gone & your little man is still waiting for the next turn.
Daurelia- CONGRATS on the new job! That is wonderful news! I know I said it before but I totally understand your taking a break, especially with all of those thngs ahead of you. What did you do differently this cycle to get your numbers up so good? It sounds like when you are ready to start trying again you are in a great place. I'm sorry this month didn't work out and I'm looking forward to when you start trying again to celebrate a swift BFP!   SKJ- Thanks :) I...
Chrissy- I hate to swim with AF too... Good luck with the appt for your son & your mom. Sherry- boo. Give it another few days- I'm sending strong baby vibes your way. Tested today. Darker than Wednesday but not as dark as I expected. Telling myself with an FET they produce lower hcg & not panicking. So happy I don't have a beta today. I'm going to get a digital test for DH tonight. I'll keep using the cheapies every other day. Still no real symptoms. A little constant...
Sherry- I can't see it from my phone but let's not forget my 13dpo woes. Email me the test tomorrow so I can enlarge it! I still feel nothing and it freaks me out.
Ohh my gosh look how perfect!!! Hi sweet baby, we love you!
It is true! I got another BFP after my FET 8 days ago. I won't have a beta until the 10th because I'm going on vacation but I think it is better for me, the stress of betas & early ultrasounds last time really gave me a bad outlook from day one. So blood test in 12 days & my first u/s won't be until the 25th due the DH being away for work and there's no way I'm going alone. We aren't looking up our due date until DH is home Friday since he wasn't here for the HPT & other...
Double post!
One little thing, I'm waiting for my husband to get home from a business trip & we will look up a due date together so if you could kindly not post anything due date related until Saturday that would be nice Also, I made my acupuncturist cry when I told her today. We've been together for over 3 years. So the only people that know are my mom & best friend, husband & acupuncturist. My sister will prob fibs out next week but we won't be sharing anywhere else until August.
One little thing, I'm waiting for my husband to get home from a business trip & we will look up a due date together so if you could kindly not post anything due date related until Saturday that would be nice
I do! I got a positive this morning. It isn't super dark but its nearly identical to my last pregnancy. That was 12dpo, this was 13. Hoping its just because the frozen embryos take a little longer. Still praying for 2. My beta isn't until the 10th because I'm on vacation.