or Connect

Posts by toothfairy2be

Jpack- when I say they really weren't even noteworthy, it's true. My pelvis felt sore & heavy & I had breast tenderness. But like one spot and just if I really pushed on it. Even my pelvis feels fine except when I'm sitting really still it just aches. Not enough even that if I weren't searching for any glimmer of hope I'd even have noticed it. I've had a lower back ache too but that's something I get almost every Tuesday after working so long. I'm just thankful & grateful...
13dpo AKA 8dp5dt. Relieved and now terrified for the next 8 weeks. 4 weeks tomorrow. So it begins.
SKJ- I just realized I never said thank you for those links. I'm trying to keep my chin up & every little bit helps. He will be home late Friday night. Chord- thanks- like I said, trying to be hopeful & I'm glad you still sense someone growing in there. How was the interview?!?! Daurelia- good luck tomorrow!!! I had that same crisis of to take a break or not & omg the fatter, sadder, antisocial thing... I can totally relate. We still haven't decided what to do next. I...
DH is gone until late Friday night. I'll be continuing to test while he's gone. I can't help myself. Sherry- I'm doing similar bargaining but more to the effect of after all I've been through one of these has to stick & not miscarry. I was listening to 'My God My God why have you abandoned me' last night, a terrible YouTube version. I had to shut it off. But seriously, this is the most impossible emotional unknown situation. I've rounded up enough energy to get through...
I didn't test today. I couldn't sleep last night. Combined anxiety & DH being away. Reminded me of my old 11dpo night sweats & anxiety from a year or 2 ago... Just waiting.
Thanks for the hugs. Bfn today @11dpo. Panicked & feeling down. Praying for a miracle.
11dpo, tests getting lighter since Friday, blank this afternoon.
Very negative experience with my tests today too.
lucille- Good to hear you are feeling so blah, it really is reassuring and that means baby is growing strong. It stinks that DH isn't supportive enough though, they just can't get all of it :-/   chuord- Did you ever get your beads? They gave me a tracking code at the post office but I misplaced it. They should have arrived by now, right? Sorry about the elusive AF and negative tests... that is the worst. After my LAP I had a 17 day LP and then a clotty heavy...
Daurelia- I think some people consider if they didn't see their OBGyn or an RE that they didn't have any trouble. It's frustrating to me too, it took my coworker 14 months & she'd just pretended like they were never 'trying' when I know she was charting & using OPKs much of that time. I'm sorry about your friends, it hurts not to have their support but at the same time the fertility journey turns into when people think they get it & you, having done more without success...