or Connect

Posts by toothfairy2be

Thats so sweet Chrissy. My pups will have to do this year. Happy Mothers Day to you all too.
Stevi- I'm sorry this is the end of the road for you. I hope you continue to pursue your dream of motherhood through foster/adoption as you've talked about before. You've been a fixture on MDC during my journey & I wish you all the best of luck & love in your future.
Ohh adie I'm so sorry. We're you having pain? Why the ER? Praying for you & DH.
Here's mine. I got some little silver beads to put between them.
Seriously?! Made it to Cali before Chicago! Did daurelia get hers? Maybe you have a crummy postman.
Only have a second, jpack- our doc must've been overwhelmed with both of us being pushy today!! Trying to stay away & just let things happen.
SKJ- wonderful news!!! A little girl! What a relief!
Laggie- sending strength your way through this awful time. It is so so unfair & just not even explainable how sad. I'm so sorry for what you're going through & the emotions that never go away. It just breaks my heart all over again. Hope the d&c goes smoothly. I know there's opposing views but I really felt it was the best thing for us too. Let me know if you want to talk, I know this isn't your first go at this but if you need anything I'm here. RCR- we do need some good...
Lucille that is wonderful!!!
Sourire- I'm so sorry you're just being strung along. There's no easy way to get answers & it's especially hard when your gut tells you to start grieving & your mind wants to hang on to a piece of hope. I'll keep praying that the small babe is hanging on & making a comeback. Teresa- I'd ask them if its okay. Only because I read somewhere that the lining age has to match up with embryo age or it can cause implantation failure (which can be the cause of infertility in...