or Connect

Posts by toothfairy2be

Thanks for your kind words wissa. I fully support the use of fertility treatments & honestly, I cannot say I wouldn't embrace IVF if there was something found that it is the only thing that would work for us. I just have always had that inner feeling that I could conceive naturally, which has been confirmed (as best it can be) by everything coming back 'normal'. It just seems ironic that my feeling for so long was all natural and then when it came to making a choice, I...
Gozal , OMG OMG OMG!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sourire: I know what an actuary is too! Only because my hubby has been in loss control/risk management since finishing his undergrad. He is in grad school now for Insurance Management because he wants to do risk management. That is my extent of insurange knowledge though! I am glad your emergency acupuncture got you back to your happy self. I am excited for your lack of spotting!!! Can't wait for your BFP!!   Gemmine- I use the applicator! I usually use 1-2ml, mostly...
 I hope so too! Sometimes I wish I didn't know what was going on inside so I couldn't compare! "NaPro is short for Natural Procreative Technologies. It is an extremely effective, ethical, and gentle way to care for disease affecting women's fertility. It is a way that is coopertive with their sophisticated reproductive systems and that is respectful of the dignity of women and of marriage." That is a quote from the doctor basically, you learn a special charting method -...
Welcome fierrbug & hope4light- I hope your continued journies bring you success more quickly than you expect and that we can be here to support and advise you as much as you need!   Gemmine- Looks like we are getting back on the same page with O time. Yay for pre-seed. Is this your first time using it or are your re-stocking? Hope the SA results come back soon. It is weird they take so long the first time, since with IUI the sample goes in an hour before your appt...
I'm going to come back later for a better update- but my follicles are still s*cking. 16 (grew 2mm), 14 (unchanged) on the right, 12 (grew 1mm) on the left... seriously... 2 mm in 2 days is the best that one could do... Ugh. Off to the gym.
 Stalking. renavoo- OMG one of each!! I was just wondering if you knew that! monkey- yay for a good midwife appt. Hope you are feeling better ASAP, you've rounded the bend! deborah- cute furbabies & nice belly!
Hi Sherry I'm still here and lurking... I haven't been a good poster, not much going on. It sounds like you had a good first appt. YAY for a follicle on the right, YAYYYY! Good Girl laying on your right side, go swimmers go!   AFM: Sorry I've been MIA, I just feel weird that I'm no longer on Clomid, unsuccessful, etc. Been spening most of my time in the IF forum. Anyway, I'm on my 2nd cycle of Femara. CD12- Went for u/s today- Right side 14, 14, 10. Left side 11, 11....
Sila- Come onnnnnnn AF, stop knocking and just come already. Go DH GO! I'm glad you have a great acupuncturist. I am listening to those podcasts you recommended now. I lost all of my podcasts when my computer crashed a few months ago but I can't remember which ones I liked. I have the Chopra center for wellbeing, Meditation for health, Meditation Oasis... but I don't recall loving any of them, probably why I didn't stick with it! They were from iTunes.   Wissa- I...
Teresa- not too far off though. Sorry you have the dreaded headache& creaky joints. My joints are ok so far but mine didnt start til te 2ww last time. That is weird about the long cycle though... Was it your first medicated cycle? Maybe the femara extended your lp. Marmo- im glad AF held out so you could start femara this time. Did your RE have anything to say at your appt? I dont do tarot, but that is nterestin. I hope if you keep following the cards you have pregnancy...