or Connect

Posts by rush2ady

For the information it provided, the 23andme test was so worth it.  $99 was cheap compared to other testing I was looking at! I plugged the raw data into genetic genie to give a Yasko-like result.  I'm heterozygous for MTHFR A1298C, which I suspected due to my poor processing of food folate (my folate level was off the chart as "excess" when I had my blood work done).  I've been taking methyl B12 and methylfolate because I suspected the mutation.  I've been feeling...
How are things so far?  Do you see any difference in DD?  I hope things are going well. How long are you giving it til you start adding stuff back in to test? 
I don't know if my personal experience will be helpful to you or not...but maybe, so I'll share.  I am gluten intolerant (diagnosed through Enterolab, they checked antibody levels as well as genetic testing for genes predisposing me to gluten intolerance.  Of course I have both copies of a gene predisposing me to intolerance...figures.  And the antibodies showing I am indeed allergic.)  I've gone Paleo, as well as following a GAPS inspired diet with lots of naturally...
For anyone thinking about getting the Berkey filter system and reading this thread....I no longer endorse them!!!  The stems at the bottom of my black berkey filters have come loose, and who knows how long I've been drinking unfiltered water.  The water has been tasting worse and I finally checked online, and yes, there are tons of reviewers out there saying the SAME thing!  The glue connecting the stem to the filter breaks down and then unfiltered water leaks...
But if people claim to be harmed by the product, the manufacturer is even more obligated to defend their product and tout its effectiveness...because if sued at least they can pretend they didn't know better--they can pretend to have believed their own hype.  It gets complicated when money and liability are involved.   Look at the dental industry's persistent use of mercury fillings.  Do they honestly not know mercury is poisonous?  I just can't believe this.  Yet US...
I think #1.  Like others have already said, our bodies can be amazingly resilient in healing the damage done to them.  So of course not all people see a reaction.  And those who do react badly, it may be months or years later that the damage shows up...so it's unlikely to make the connection back to a vaccine.  I've been reading Dr Campbell-McBride's book on GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) and her recommendation is to do basic testing on babies and children to see...
I used the yahoo group CarnivoreFeed-Supplier to find raw food for our dog while we had her.  Through them I found a great local company who produced a nutritionally complete raw food at $1.30/pound!  I would buy a case of chubs each month then keep them in the freezer.   I think there's mostly US suppliers on CarnivoreFeed-Supplier, but maybe asking around in that community can help you find a supplier in UK. All the best!  
I would contact the police and report this.  It certainly sounds fishy.  If it's all legit, he'll explain himself to the police, and be quicker in the future at handling other peoples money and applications.  If he's a scammer, the sooner the better for you that it's looked into. Formerly I was involved in an estate which owned several rental houses.  The property manager had been skimming money from the accounts, so we fired her and sued her.  Even after we fired her,...
  I am convinced vaccines destroyed my sisters life.  Those of you who have not seen or experienced firsthand the effects of a vaccine gone wrong are having a hard time taking all this seriously.  I don't blame you for not having the same level of fear and terror at the thought of being vaccinated as I have.  But your lack of concern does not invalidate my concerns.   I'm absolutely against mandates, as well as against any level of coercion, force, manipulation, pressure,...
yup.  If nobody mandates vaccines, I'm not worried about being harmed by them!  It's the mandates which scare me.  Not having the choice to avoid something I'm convinced would harm me or my children.  That's scary.