or Connect

Posts by AmBam

I'm spotting tonight. It's just a tiny bit and it's brown, not red. I know this could be nothing or it could be the beginning of the end. I've never spotted before and had it be nothing though. I don't think I can do this again.
Yay BigMamaBear! It's always so reassuring to hear the baby!!   DecemberSun~ I understand how you feel? I hope you get the doppler soon and can feel reassured!   So I have a question for you doppler users...I have gotten a heart beat twice, but it's only 120-125 range. I've never had a baby with heart tones that slow. I know it's within normal range, just weird for me. I'm just worried it's not the baby...that maybe it's me even though that would be way high for...
Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! It was great at our house. I enjoyed it very much, minus the lack of sleep. I love that my kids are excited, but my 8 year old about did me it. I swear he only slept 2 hours on Christmas Eve. The kids is crazy and can survive on very little sleep...so not like me! :) Now I'm in cleaning mode trying to clean up the aftermath. It had to be put on hold until today. Yesterday we snow machined about 5 miles back into a...
Oh the dry heaving and gagging. I don't know what's up today, but it's kicking my butt. I had been feeling better the last couple days and thought the nausea and such was fading away. Hmm...not so much.   I too have had a cold/sore throat for a few weeks. I'm ready for it all to go away so I can feel normal again.   I am far from ready for Christmas, but getting very excited. I really can't wait to tell my kids. We just bought a few little baby items and I'm...
MaerynPearl told me she had the Sonoline B, so I just bought this   http://www.fetaldoppler.net/sonoline-b.html   Hoping it gets here in the next day or two.  
We are updated to here. Congrats to all the new mamas joining us! Let me know if there are mistakes! Sorry I'm so slow!
We weren't able to hear a hb. Her good doppler was broken so she used one she said she doesn't like. She said before we tried that I may not be able to hear it. Sigh. We tried for a good while but didn't get anything. She's not concerned as everything else seemed great. I am measuring about 12-13 weeks so that makes me feel better. Anyway...I'm trying to be calm and feel ok. My doppler will be here soon hopefully so I will check again at 11 weeks. She will be here again...
LindyGirl~ Same exact thing happened to me today too. We searched for a while and didn't get anything. I am measuring 12-13 weeks though, so she thought all was well. I hope you get a do over soon so you can hear your sweet babe!!
My mw called a little bit ago and said she's going to be in town and would like to do a prenatal. I am 10 weeks today...not sure if she'll try to find a heartbeat or not. I'm a mess though. I really want to tell my kids on Christmas. I bought a bunch of baby items. Just socks and booties and onsies and such and I'm going to wrap them and have them open it on Christmas. I would really like to confirm with a heartbeat today, but I'm also scared we won't hear it. Which...
Adventuremom~ I hope you hear a strong, healthy baby today! Let us know how it goes!