or Connect

Posts by AmBam

I feel bad that I traumatized mamas on the other thread. I hope I didn't bother anyone too bad. The day I posted was a crazy, hormonal day for me!   I did order my doppler this morning. Hopefully it gets here soon and I can have some reassurance. I am still feeling sick, but like everyone has said, that's not enough to keep me confident.   I don't get a lot of prenatal care, which I'm fine with. My mw and I live over 4 hours away from each other. It just means I...
Today is suppose to be my baking day, but I've only completed one item. Then I had to lay down and take a nap.  I still have a lot to do, but just don't feel like doing it. I think I tasted too much of my first dessert. Too much sugar then I crashed. Not good. I am done shopping for the most part. Just have a few little things to pick up to finish. Need to wrap and get a couple things in the mail, then I can be done. I'm not stressing over it really though, just...
Me!  AmBam~July 18~#5
I need a doppler. Those of you who have them where did you get them and how expensive were they? I was looking on Ebay and there are some decent prices but I'm not sure what I need. I want something that is going to be sensitive and accurate. Also...I know many of you are hearing heartbeats. How far along are you? I have quite a bit of extra around my middle and I'm 9 weeks 2 days. I need some reassurance. I've felt so confident from the start but the last couple days...
I am so very sorry! I wish I could help you in some way. You will be in my prayers!  
Whoa! Where is everyone?
I'm putting on a Christmas Party for our homeschool group today. We're taking them for a horse drawn sleigh ride, then a small party with games and snacks after. Sounds like lots of fun. Hope I survive. I'm ready for a nap right now!!   YAY MaerynPearl!! That's great news! I hope that it sticks! It's great to actually keep food in your stomach! :)  
So sorry Mama! Hugs!
LOL! This made me giggle!     You need to get some sleep girl!! And throwing up is so not fun! Hope you feel better and can catch up on some Zzz's very soon!     Still super nauseous. I hate the gagging and dry heaving. Haven't thrown up for a couple weeks, but I sure do gag alot. I hate complaining and keep telling myself I'm going to stop, but it is difficult to feel so miserable. I'm super sensitive and cry easily right now. I wish my dh was a little more...
Been cleaning and doing laundry today. Dare I say I feel okish today?!?! I'm hoping I don't jynx myseff by uttering those words! I put my oven on self clean and that is gross stinky, but I'm handling it. Dh made french toast for breakfast that tasted so yummy and he's taking me out for Chinese tonight if I can calm the chaos before I leave. (Remember all those extra people who live with me? Um...yeah.)   Hope you are all having a great weekend!