or Connect

Posts by AmBam

Welcome July 2012 Mamas!! Congratulations on your pregnancies! Here's wishing everyone a happy and healthy nine months!! Anyone is welcome to join anytime. We can continue to add info such as  gender if/when we find out! I will also add babies as they are born with names, date, weight, etc! Congrats again mamas!!   ~~Early July~~ June 28th:Nicole730~Baby #3~Homebirth June 28th:  Lovin_Life~Baby #3~Homebirth June 30th: JoyfamMama~Baby #3~VBAC2C Early...
I've been having some crazy dreams too! It's so funny to tell my dh because he just doesn't understand why that happens. I don't either, I just know I have crazy dreams during pregnancy!  
Wow~ Sorry so many mamas are so sick! I too will quit complaining! I'm not feeling well at all, but it seems like nothing in comparrison. My mornings are actually pretty ok...it's afternoon/evening that's kicking my tail!   Erin~ Yay for the new van! I love when things seem to work out perfectly!   Raegan~ What probiotic do you take? I was just thinking I needed to get back on them.   Stephanie~ Ugh...I'm sorry you are so sick! Hopefully the rx will keep...
I offered to make a list and sticky it then I forgot about it! I will get started :) Anyone know how to get it stickied?  
Congrats MaerynPearl! How exciting...new babies are the best!!   Leah~ That is too bad. I'm sorry. I know I'm going to get some bad reactions from my moms side of the family. It's rediculous, but owell.   I can't wait to tell my kids! I'm having such a hard time keeping it...plus with all my sickness and absolute exhaustion they are going to think I'm dying!! :) Christmas is just a few weeks away...I can't wait. I KNOW they will all be excited!   I'm noticing...
My last three have been at home with a midwife. I also delivered my baby I lost at home with my midwife at almost 19 weeks. I'm planning the same thing this time around. I can't imagine having to deliver in a hospital. My first one was a hospital birth that ended in a csection. Pretty much ruined me!
YAY!! :) :)
Happy Birthdays ms. shell and inkandpaper!!   tolovemercy~ lol! Glad all is well and the tests weren't faulty! This made me laugh because I every couple days I start to panic and pee on another stick. Glad I'm not the only one! :)   DecemberSun~ I hope the sensitive nose stays away awhile for me!   DeepLove~ It's so fun to tell when people are excited about the news!!   stegenrae~ Sorry your family wasn't excited. I think I'm just not telling my side of...
 Sorry to those who got less than joyful reactions when sharing the news. That is how part of my side of the family will be. My dh's family will all be excited though. I've only told my BFF, my MIL and my SIL. And I did share the news with my oldest. He's 14 and very excited. We plan on sharing the news with everyone at Christmas time. We had a great Thanksgiving Day with the inlaws. It's a huge family so everyone contributes. I felt pretty good until last night then...
I think we need a big list at the top of this thread listing everyone in due date order. Then as mamas find out gender or other things we can edit. We can also add babies as they are born.  I will do this if no one else is interested. Let me know!