or Connect

Posts by AmBam

Hi Ladies! I finally found this thread. I have never posted on MDC before this pregnancy so I am still finding my way around. I read some of the threads and noticed a lot of you have had miscarriages before and are dealing with some stuff now. I am so sorry. I can't imagine. That must be awful. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I wish everyone healthy, full term pregancies. I am feeling well so far. Not really any symptoms except I am sooooo super tired and I...
Quote: Originally Posted by shannon0218 Amber, I'll add you to the "one thread"! Welcome~! Thanks Shannon!! Sounds good! Amber
Hi! I am new to MDC but just found out we are expecting #3 on Valentines Day 05! Wondering if there are any others due around that time. I had an emergency c-sec with #1 in 1997 and had a beautiful homebirth with #2 15 months ago. I am very excited about this pregnancy and hope to chat with some other homebirthing mama's!! Amber
undefinedundefined I am a newbie here but would like to introduce myself. My name is Amber! I am a SAHM to a 7 year old boy and a 15 month old boy and just found out we are expecting #3! Due on Valentines Day 05! I am super excited and looking forward to chatting with you ladies!! Amber