or Connect

Posts by AmBam

Baby #5 for me! :)  
No symptoms for me yet. I'm only 4w4d. My pregnancies usually are pretty easy, so I'm not expecting this to be any different.  
*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Amber *EDD: March 8th (My 8 year olds bday!!) *Age/ age when the baby will be born: 30/31 *Location: *How long it took you to get your BFP: Not long *What number child is this for you: 6th pregnancy, 5th living child *Family (partner, other children, pets): dh of 9.5 years, ds14, ds8, dd6, ds4 *Birth plans/preferences: Home Birth #4 *Thoughts / anything else you you would like to...
Thanks mama! Very informative! I haven't ever charted...I've just paid attention to cervical mucus and timing in the past to conceive and prevent. I've been successful with just that so far and I'm too lazy to chart...It seems so intense! ;) I'm on cycle day 14 today and still no sign of fertile CM...so I'm thinking something is weird with my cycle this month. That's ok...I was just hoping on a long shot that it might be able to happen this month. With my dh working...
Hi ladies. My dh and I are finally ttc after my losing my lil' guy one year ago this month. It was a later loss at almost 19 weeks and was pretty tramatic for me. It's taken me a whole year to be ready to ttc again. But now I'm SO EXCITED! I'm at the very beginning of my 2ww and can't wait!! It's going to drive me crazy!! Anyone else at the very beginning? I think it may be a long shot this month though. We dtd on cycle day 11. I'm not sure if I've ever conceived that...
My dh works out of town and that was our only shot this month...do you think it's a possiblity to get pregnant if we dtd on cycle day 11? My cycles are usually anywhere from 27-32 days, but have been pretty consistant at 28 the last few months. Just curious to know if anyone has conceived that early on. The 2ww is gonna kill me!!  This is my rainbow baby and I'm super excited!
Ok, I suck at journaling my food, but thought I would try to post for a couple of days just to see where I'm at.   Today: toast (homemade whole wheat) w/ sm. amount of butter half of an orange   1/2 cup ww spegetti w/ meat sauce(burger was wild game) 1/2 cup steamed brocolli   2 lindor truffles...one white/one dark chocolate (see this is my weakness) curried quinoa green salad   baked banana dessert (banana baked with choc chips and mini...
    I was 195.4!
I only have a sec, but have you ladies ever made raw chocolate? It's a life saver for me. I will post a recipe in a while if anyone wants. I haven't made it for a long time, but thinking I need to soon!  
Hey mama, I'm right there with you except we're already ttc. I'm in the 2ww right now. I have around 50 pounds I would like to lose. I know I am overweight, but didn't really realize how much weight I had put on until I saw myself on video this weekend!  YIKES! I do NOT want to look like this. I too eat all whole foods, very little processed foods, and lots of live food. My weakness is sweets, which I will pick up while shopping, and portions. So I am getting serious...