or Connect

Posts by sageowl

I'm finding it harder to totally avoid exposing the baby to screentime having a baby and a 4 year old. So the baby gets incidental exposure. He doesn't really pay attention though, he prefers to play with toys or find stuff to get into. Fortunately, the 4-year old watches maybe 1-2 shows a week at most...he prefers being active and outdoors to watching TV.
That doesn't sound like cradle cap at all to me.
I like this!
Gotta agree with foreverinbluejeans, but maybe 3-4 times a day excludes what's happening at night.
Ergo!
Glad you were able to find what you needed. And yes, St. Helen's is a nice little town.
Neem oil and neem oil soap work the best...tea tree- not so much. There's also sulfur soap that works pretty well too. Hate scabies, used to get it when I worked in elementary schools--ugh!
It's real.
It's a normal phase kids go through as two-year olds.
Just another voice saying you're not alone. I love my kids to pieces, but I'm not a "baby" person, so the first year is not my favorite. I really don't like to "play", talk, or sing cutesy--wootsie songs...all the things you're supposed to do with babies. Thankfully DS1 likes to entertain the baby and DS2 is pretty happy watching his antics, which takes the pressure off me to be "on" all the time.