or Connect

Posts by jessicav

I am sincerely hoping this is true!
Since my son was about 18 months old we noticed that when he had to poop his behavior would take a turn for the worse. He would become reckless, angry, prone to a meltdown at every turn. The best way to describe it is that his energy becomes fractured. he moves in unexpected ways, runs off, throws things or yells when someone tries to interact with him. He is almost four now and this behavior has gotten worse; over the last few weeks his tantrums have gotten very...
I posted a while back about my daughter and her round with MRSA, which was completely cleared by antibiotics, even though she was allergic to them and had to stop the course half way through.   Now, two years later i have it. I had one boil that is now healing but several satellite sores that are still red, but appear to be healing. i feel like i'm on the mend except for soreness throughout my body, which really concerns me because i don't know if it is indicative of...
no pus so they couldn't do a culture. It didn't look like MRSA at all but then what does it really look like, right? I've seen the boil before and this was not it but I couldn't figure out why it wasn't going away...on another note, whenever i saw a pimple like bump come up i put colloidal silver on it and it was gone (leaving a red mark) the next day. So far I've put the bactroban on a few of them and, 24-hours later, they're still there. So tonight i amended the...
We took her to the doc today and she said it looks like folliculitis but not MRSA. She prescribed Bactroban cream. I guess I am confused by the whole mess. I thought that once MRSA was present, it could be considered responsible for any kind of skin condition such as this. We decided to do the antibiotic cream but no more cycles of antibiotics and if another rash etc. occurs, we will investigate Allimed or the pHenomen water. In the meantime I now have tea tree oil soap...
Any more feedback about pHenomenal water? I found the site tonight and am tempted but it did feel like a scam.   My daughter was diagnosed with MRSA and we did a round of Bactrim, to which she was allergic. It seemed to clear up though and we were happy that was the end of it.   In the last week she has developed red spots all over her bottom. A few of them look like pimples. I've had some success with apple cider vinegar and colloidal silver washes followed by tea tree...