or Connect

Posts by BradyMom

I love the Wonder Board idea!
Tangerines, almonds, dried apricots.  I'm nauseous all the time now though, and all food is really gross :(
Wow, your first birth does sound amazing!  What about having a "home" birth at a hotel near the midwife or search for any friends who live nearby that would feel comfortable with you birthing your baby in their home?
"Due" Date: October 7th, 2012 Predicted birth date: October 7th, 2012 Time of birth: 6 AM Length of labor: 28 hours Baby's sex: Boy Baby's weight: 9 lbs Baby's length: 24 inches Baby's name: we won't know this for a while Anything else about the birth or baby:  HBAC
I have been feeling sick over this too.  Only looked long enough to understand what I was seeing before I closed everything down.  Ew, ew, ew!  Erasing this from my memory now.
Yes, I am eating frequently too.  I've just been trying to eat smaller meals and snacks throughout the day.  I gained 40 lbs with my first and I don't remember being this hungry last time.
I've started loosely following the diet and I feel great.  Maybe I felt great before too and I'm just super happy to have a plan now, I'm not sure.  I went to Costco and stocked up on almonds, eggs, larabars, apricots, kiwi, frozen organic veggies, salmon, cheese, lentils, quinoa.  Ah!  Did I say I'm feeling great? 
I'm just past the 5 week mark and feeling nothing but some uterus stretching.  I swear I have a little pouchy tummy already too.  I'm hoping that I don't have the food aversions that I had last time.
Gosh, I haven't started to think of this yet.  Too focused on the labor part.  But I do have a thought on your bed dilemma.  Why not just purchase a twin to put next to your queen?  Might be a cheaper option.
I just realized that the only 2 threads that I've started have been about food.  Yeah, I'm hungry!