or Connect

Posts by LaPaix

Hi ladies, sorry - I have been very busy and forgot to post Admin's email, this is what being a leader entails, let me know if you are interested:   Basically it entails making sure discussions do not violate our forum rules. Leaders must resolve any issues directly by asking members to observe the rules and have them edit to remove anything of violation. A leader is also responsible for removing members who are disruptive to a group. If you choose to have the...
We couldn't find a medical reason for my daughter's colic, looking back it might stem from the fact that she was over tired, she would only nap for longer than 10 minutes if she was in her carrier and I was walking, and sometimes that didn't even work.
Okay, I'll ask Admin. what being a leader entails - we still have to think of a name, how about "The Spirited Child" or "Parenting the Spirited Baby (high-needs, colic)" - I was thinking it might be good to include colic in this category, my little one was very colicky in the early days and there is no place on MDC dedicated to this (I think)
So this is the response I got from Admin:   We can create a Group for high needs/spirited babies. Send me the name you'd like to give the group and the usernames of two people who are willing to serve as leaders for the group and I'll get it set up. All the best Cynthia     Any ideas for names - would anyone like to serve as a leader??
Emailed Admin. and ask to create the group so will let you all know when I get a response :)
I 2nd The No Cry Sleep Solution - I am reading it right now and there is some very good information in there. I just started reading it this week so I can't say whether or not her advice will work in the long term. Good luck - I know its not easy!!
Also wondering if this group was ever started, surprising that there isn't a sub-forum dealing with it.
thanks all!
thank you - just dloaded it to my kindle hopefully it will help!
thanks for the link..... at least we're not alone!!