or Connect

Posts by librarygirl

She stated that her ex is bipolar and has threatened her life. I don't think I'd be comfortable with someone who is potentially very violent and may endanger the children sharing custody. OP, I don't have any advice. But I wish you peace and for the best possible outcome for your family.
I've been wondering the same thing! OP, best wishes to you on this journey. Glad you've stuck it out. Your little girl will be grateful someday.
Thanks, ladies! I know it's still early so I did get some FRERs today and I'll do one tomorrow (or if I can possibly stand to wait, on Thursday). I've got lots of symptoms, but this is cycle 14 of trying (and first cycle I've had so much as a hint of a line) so I've run the gamut of symptom spotting over the past year (from having EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE to I HATE PMS AND OF COURSE IT MEANS NOTHING). TTC has been a very emotional roller coaster so I hate to read too into...
I needed to bail on mdc a bit ago, due to my own frustration with TTC and needing to regain peace on my own- nothing against anyone here, but I am hoping I can come back now. Wondered if you guys would look and give me an opinion on this. Taken evening of 9dpo, i had a teeny bit of brownish/pink cm two days ago. This is an equate brand early response blue dye test. Yes, i took it apart. I'll get some pink dye tests tomorrow. Am I imagining things or is that a faint blue...
Not a mama yet so I can't offer you any advice but I just wanted to say that it sounds like you are having a really rough time and I feel for you.   *hugs*
I'm 34 and recently had a conversation with my mother (who is only 17 years older than me) about the fact that she never talked to us about puberty, sex, sexuality, etc. I was mortified when I got my period and didn't even tell her until my 3rd cycle- I hid the products and trash, because she had made me feel like I should be embarrassed. I brought it up over the "Camp Gyno" ad that went viral not too long ago. She told me that the ad was gross and inappropriate and that...
Sorry everyone, I just threw the new thread up on Saturday so it would be here but then I didn't do anything else with it. I know I still need to add graduates and new people. If Lilac is still around- how do I add people to the first post and have their links and stuff?   Hope everyone is well.   AFM- 14DPO and no sign of AF(normally cramp for several days prior). And i have 12 day LP. That makes me late! I did get a BFN at 13 DPO and didn't test today. I will...
Here's the new thread! I'm still working on adding and graduating people. I'm not sure how to do that with the links so please be patient. Skim the list, please and let me know if I need to change anything.   http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1384410/bajingo-juice-brings-june-bugs-and-bfps-ttc-1-in-our-30s
Conceiving  #1 in  Our  30's June 2013     est. 2006 Last Month's Thread   If You Would Like To Join, Welcome!  Please give us your age, when you started TTC, and a link to your chart if you have one. And feel free to share a bit more - we are a really friendly group! Say what? Some MDC Acronyms or here   Active Members      Username Age TTC...
  Yes, definitely. I think we'll probably add to our family through foster-to-adoption at some point. Right now, our house wouldn't be approved for fostercare or adoption (DH and I sleep in separate rooms so there isn't an individual room for a foster child to sleep in. Our babies will sleep in my room until we move to a bigger house. We also have doors that don't latch and a moldy basement, but we rent so getting "minor" things fixed is next to impossible from our...